Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how the hell did wilson chandler have a game like this
mean.gif

cant be letting these nobodies put of 20+

The team can not rely on Jamison to be the sole contributor from the bench. Blake is trash and meeks is inconsistent. Just a terrible bench. It makes no sense why they can't add some one to help.

Man I need to take a walk or something. I don't even know why i'm so mad about this game, it must be because I felt we were doing something good and we come out here and let this ******g team style on us like nothing.

You got Faried and McGee just eating Howard's lunch, and then he shoots 2-4958490589405 from the free throw line.

**** Denver!

Good game, not a fan of the Lakers but they are the only interesting storyline to me this season. The last couple of Laker games since the Allstar break been real exciting.

Not bad, fought hard.

Missed free throws, energy early, Kobe getting cooked by Andre Miller (hint hint) points in the paint, these are weary legs stats folks.

Least it wasn't 29.

Now, as I was saying, two days off, back home, get the W's you absolutely "should" get, beat Minn and Atl and we're at 30-30 with 22 to go. Don't overreact to this game.

I think Howard has hit a new low. Shorter players like faried are dunking on him now. Dude is playing older than Nash or Kobe :x

I'm not surprised at all ..we are not making the playoffs ... Please let Dwight walk i rather start from scratch then give him a max contract ..his game hasn't improved in years and doesn't seem like its gonna like bruh how does your ft percentage get worse

^
Those mad at me this morning, please see dudes in here panicked, wanting to trade Dwight, Fire Mike, so furious about this loss, let Dwight walk, etc.

I tried to prepare everyone. People gotta relax. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not surprised at all ..we are not making the playoffs ... Please let Dwight walk i rather start from scratch then give him a max contract ..his game hasn't improved in years and doesn't seem like its gonna like bruh how does your ft percentage get worse

As bad as Howard has been, I would want the Lakers to sign him instead of wasting their money and locking up role players like Luke and Blake every few years.

6 years for Walton
5 years for Artest
4 years for Blake

Which scrub is going to get a multi year deal next time? How in the world did a scrub get a guaranteed 6 year deal? I think that is the only time that has happened in the
history of the NBA

Looks at stat line.. Only player not in the negative.. 15 -14 - 4. Yes he missed a ton of FTs. But that sure as hell isn't the main reason why we lost.

1. Back to back
2. Against a younger team
3. Against a team that dominates at home
4. Turnovers
5. Offensive Rebounds
6. FTs (Denver is just as bad at FTs as us.. So all our missed FTs are less relevant against a team like Denver who misses a lot of FTs as well)

Last edited:
^
Those mad at me this morning, please see dudes in here panicked, wanting to trade Dwight, Fire Mike, so furious about this loss, let Dwight walk, etc.

I tried to prepare everyone. People gotta relax. :lol:
Nah I'm not mad I said the season was over about 20 games back and the same goes for not wanting Dwight on the team unless we make a trade or something next year will be the same as this one even if Dwight resigns

Eh this was expected. Haven't beat Denver in Colorado in ages. Just get to 30-30 and sprint to the finish 16-6 to get in hopefully. Celtics helped us out a bit tonight.

Looks at stat line.. Only player not in the negative.. 15 &14. Yes he missed a ton of FTs. But that sure as hell isn't why we lost.

Haha he's at 0, Kobe is at -1...

The whole teams flat footed effort is the reason the Lakers lost.

However going 3-14 in free throws, when many of those were in critical moments (things you can't see from the stat sheet), really hurt us in this game.

We sure need Pau to hurry up and get back. Whether he comes off the bench or starts again, we need him to help us with these dry spells we have on offense. If he comes off the bench our bench play gets that much better, if he starts we have Clark who can be great helping that second unit.

Looks at stat line.. Only player not in the negative.. 15 &14. Yes he missed a ton of FTs. But that sure as hell isn't why we lost.

Haha he's at 0, Kobe is at -1...

The whole teams flat footed effort is the reason the Lakers lost.

However going 3-14 in free throws, when many of those were in critical moments (things you can't see from the stat sheet), really hurt us in this game.

We sure need Pau to hurry up and get back. Whether he comes off the bench or starts again, we need him to help us with these dry spells we have on offense. If he comes off the bench our bench play gets that much better, if he starts we have Clark who can be great helping that second unit.

We missed 17 FTs. They missed 11. Those FTs are irrelevant when you play the Nuggets who are as bad as us at FTs. (No he should never shoot 3-14. But if he goes 13-14, we still lose by one)

We were down big to begin with, and that wasn't Dwight's fault... Dwight did what he needed to on defense. Just so happens that once he tried to stop someone who got burned. No one helped for him.

Wasn't a game we were supposed to win... And we didn't.... We shot 55.1% from the field. 108 points. And we lost. There's a reason.

Last edited:
We missed 17 FTs. They missed 11. Those FTs are irrelevant when you play the Nuggets who are as bad as us at FTs. (No he should never shoot 3-14. But if he goes 13-14, we still lose by one)

We were down big to begin with, and that wasn't Dwight's fault... Dwight did what he needed to on defense. Just so happens that once he tried to stop someone who got burned. No one helped for him.

I don't get that argument. So since the Denver Nuggets suck at free throws its okay if we suck too? Yes I get that it somewhat cancels each other out, but why settle for that Dwight should be making more than 21% of his free throws. Kobe shouldn't be missing free throws either. The free throw thing is more than just the points we miss out, its a momentum thing. There was a while were we were down 13 to 15 and couldn't get over the hump, we finally did and we had a chance to cut a lead to 5 with two free throws. It is pretty deflating when you can chip at the lead and you don't.

I'm not fully blaming Dwight because everything you said is right. Second of a back to back, tired legs, they are younger, but I mean the Jazz lost today we could have made up some ground. It's games like these that the Lakers need to win, sure we can beat all the teams we are supposed to, but we also got to beat elite teams as well.

How is it games like this are games the Lakers need to win?

The Nuggets are 24-3 at home.

That's not a fluke

How is it games like this are games the Lakers need to win?

The Nuggets are 24-3 at home.

That's not a fluke

Even I will say this loss is not on Dwight. Nuggets are just young, athletic, and they have good chemistry.

However no man in the NBA should go 3-14 from the FT. Orlando tried for years to help Dwight with his FT shooting, Dwight's gotten all the trainers in the world to help him. It just gets worse and worse, every year. He needs to stop going to the trainers and just relax, it's always been in his head. He needs a therapist more than he needs a shooting coach.

Back
Top Bottom