Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His shooting was beautiful today..

The thing about Kobe is he can get his own shot basically at will. It's absolutely important that he continue to make the right basketball play whether it be find the open man or take the shot. He did an outstanding job today. My biggest concern is him pacing himself from now to the end of the season. We've already seen it once this year where his play suffers from fatigue...him just not having his legs to knock down shots he normally does. It's not like he'll be playing any less minutes going forward lol...remember how drained he looked against OKC last year? That's exactly what we can't have happen this year.

The thing about Kobe is he can get his own shot basically at will. It's absolutely important that he continue to make the right basketball play whether it be find the open man or take the shot. He did an outstanding job today. My biggest concern is him pacing himself from now to the end of the season. We've already seen it once this year where his play suffers from fatigue...him just not having his legs to knock down shots he normally does. It's not like he'll be playing any less minutes going forward lol...remember how drained he looked against OKC last year? That's exactly what we can't have happen this year.

Youre right.

He should definately pace himself for this stretch. He can get 30 40, but Id rather see the others do it and let him rest.

16 8 5 is good for me

He made a bold statement so u know he's gonna try his damndest to keep his word.

I definitely have that Kobe step back in my repertoire
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
riiiiittteeeeeee just like all the other dudes in this thread sayin they ballin so dam hard they feel like theyr kobe
laugh.gif
 I'll be in Socal at the beginning of March.... lets do this!

tomorrow's game will be interesting.

if dwight can keep himself in the game and our defense closes out on the shooters.

that bull **** flagrant on faried. and the nuggets just went ham for 3...

kobe's playing like a bulldozer.

Last edited:
He either got banned or is just MIA cuz Meth exposed him for having like 5 SN's in order to rep himself 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

:smh::smh: I remember dude was coming at me hard cause I said pencil in a L for the Christmas game against Knicks...I do miss his play by play. It was the next best thing besides looking at Sportacular while on the road.

Ron didn't disrupt any breaks? Get hockey assists? Go after 50/50 balls? :lol:

I mean, if you didn't watch the game, just say so, pimpin. Maybe just listened on the radio? All good, man.

Today he did, but there are still times he doesn't do any of the "doesn't show up on the stat sheet" things and he just disrupts the Lakers' game. Thankfully those times are fewer and farther in between for now.

Nash and Kobe seem to make more of an effort not to pass to him even when he's posting up. He can do things some of the time or dribble the ball off his foot too... with Kobe and Dwight on the floor, why risk it when you can go to them?

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="CountOnKobe"]I like the aggressive, scoring Kobe, his position IS Shooting Guard so let's expect him to shoot more.[/quote]Him being a shooting guard has nothing to do with his shooting attempts..

Also aggressive, scoring Kobe has a place and time. That shouldn't be at all time.

He should be thinking to get guys in rhythm as well as himself..[/quote]But I say the SAME COT DAMN THING, and dudes act like I suggested Kobe should shoot twice a game. :lol:

Lol @ "amnesty that!"
that was Vintage Mamba right there taking a dump on the cuban LOL

smacked Dallas silly today, feeeeeels good.
Gonna be a tough one in denver tomorrow, hard to win there... altitude + Back2Back... but I hope they gut it out.

Lets go Lakeshow

have a feeling that IF we some how win tomorrow that we will blow a 14+ point lead vs the wolves and end up losing

tomorrow's game will be interesting.

if dwight can keep himself in the game and our defense closes out on the shooters.

that bull **** flagrant on faried. and the nuggets just went ham for 3...

kobe's playing like a bulldozer.

i think we get blown out on a back to back.

the 8 man rotation hasnt changed and it is bound to take a toll at some point. The nuggets are a good team and dwight especially on a back to back might not be able to contribute much.

man artest is horrible at times...

kobe has had back to back brilliant games. asking him to do it for a 3rd straight at his age is too much..

i want nash shooting the ball atleast 20 times lol

i think we get blown out on a back to back.

the 8 man rotation hasnt changed and it is bound to take a toll at some point. The nuggets are a good team and dwight especially on a back to back might not be able to contribute much.

man artest is horrible at times...

kobe has had back to back brilliant games. asking him to do it for a 3rd straight at his age is too much..

i want nash shooting the ball atleast 20 times lol

He could do it, but yes, too much.

But Lawson was running that yap.

And Kobe already had to shut one person up.

Whos next? Lawson aint gettin outta this butt whoopin tnite.

U think Kobe didnt see that ish Lawson was sayin? shiiiiii....

Nuggets by 15. Lawson doin easy work with double/double points and assts.
Lakers take 2 steps back again.
Will lose at home to the Twolves by 6 on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom