Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I wish the Lakers beat the **** out of the Nuggets tomorrow. I just hate that team :smh:

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

The lakeshow usually doesnt get started til the 2nd half of the season anyway

Its balls to the wall from here on out fellas

On a mission

#CountonKobe

The bench played extremely well today. Jodie, Blake, Jamison. I don't think it's asking too much to see them bring that type of effort consistently.

Couple of my thoughts posted on twitter, fwiw:
- Artest does too many things that don't show up on paper, meaning being unappreciated by mindless stat geeks. Still a quality role player. Hockey assists, disrupting opponents' fast breaks, going after 50/50 balls, all show up on paper... nowhere.

- Thought we were going to see Kobeball beginning w/ the consecutive buckets. Nope. Result? Win. :smile: The dish to Nash was crucial. :smokin

[quote name="CP"]At 34. :smh:

Jason Kidd, Paul Pierce, A.I., Vince wasn't doin that **** at 27.

27-5-5

#TheOverratedOne :lol:[/quote]Stats :smokin

And what do those guys have to do w/ Kobe, though? Is it a completely foreign concept to some of you guys to talk about 1 player without mentioning any other player? At all? While a comparison is certainly a helpful tool, for some of you, it's all you have. Comparisons or nothing.

but since you mentioned Kidd, how old was he when he took that scrub a** Nets team to back to back finals? or are you going to tell me that wasn't a scrub team?

:lol: :pimp:

Kobe keeping it a 1000% with those tweets , :tongue: :lol: no wonder he brought out the infamous underbite..... Of course we needed a win but it was personal too.

27-5-5

#TheOverratedOne :lol:
Stats :smokin

And what do those guys have to do w/ Kobe, though? Is it a completely foreign concept to some of you guys to talk about 1 player without mentioning any other player? At all? While a comparison is certainly a helpful tool, for some of you, it's all you have. Comparisons or nothing.

but since you mentioned Kidd, how old was he when he took that scrub a** Nets team to back to back finals? or are you going to tell me that wasn't a scrub team?[/quote]

Those are the names that clowns try to put Kobe next to because they're stupid.

Stats don't mean anything then we'd just be going by what we see. And none of those dudes could do what he's done for 15 years. So which do you want, stats or no stats, either way fine by me.

27-5-5

but since you mentioned Kidd, how old was he when he took that scrub a** Nets team to back to back finals? or are you going to tell me that wasn't a scrub team?

Stats don't mean anything then we'd just be going by what we see. And none of those dudes could do what he's done for 15 years. So which do you want, stats or no stats, either way fine by me.[/quote]Never have I ever seen people put Kobe next to those names :lol:

I still put Kobe just barely below Lebron and KD tho...........

Couple of my thoughts posted on twitter, fwiw:
- Artest does too many things that don't show up on paper, meaning being unappreciated by mindless stat geeks. Still a quality role player. Hockey assists, disrupting opponents' fast breaks, going after 50/50 balls, all show up on paper... nowhere.

the classic when my favorite player has a bad game stats wise, lets just say he did everything that doesnt show up on the stat sheet. problem is ron didnt do any of the things you bring up today. he was horrible

great great win. had me on the edge of my seat.

kobe was DISGUSTING. :smh:

permanent KobeFace. He's gotta pretty much go full speed for these next 25 games lol. Eff it, balls to the wall.

Last edited:
Artest's dumb plays cancel out or make his "little things" plays meaningless. He needs to stop forcing it on offense. Provided zero help on the boards and his defense was mediocre. The refs helped him on a couple of plays. For some that is getting paid to play defense that is not acceptable. Why can't he just play defense and take open shots? Why does he have to go 1 on 1 all the time?:smh:

27-5-5

Stats don't mean anything then we'd just be going by what we see. And none of those dudes could do what he's done for 15 years. So which do you want, stats or no stats, either way fine by me.
Never have I ever seen people put Kobe next to those names :lol:

I still put Kobe just barely below Lebron and KD tho...........[/quote]

Read the Kobe is overrated thread where NT's finest place Kobe in the top 30 all time, MAYBE, and compare him to the names I gave, plus TMac, Ray Allen, and Clyde Drexler. It's highly entertaining.

Stupid as all get out, but entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom