Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because comparing a broken leg to an upper body injury is the same right?
Nope, the shoulder injury is much worse actually than Nash's injury. Dwight's back is nowhere near healed and to even sit, his legs go numb. His shoulder requires surgery to heal. Nash has no room to talk on stuff like that. Like I said, not everyone's Kobe, who will play with no arm.

Last edited:
I get why Kobe may have a sense of urgency, but to call out Dwight publicly like that not sure if that was a good idea :smh:

Because comparing a broken leg to an upper body injury is the same right?
Nope, the shoulder injury is much worse actually than Nash's injury. Dwight's back is nowhere near healed and to even sit, his legs go numb. His shoulder requires surgery to heal. Nash has no room to talk on stuff like that. Like I said, not everyone's Kobe, who will play with no arm.

Kobe's overrated tho. Ask NT.

The man has came back extremely early from the back injury and played through all of that.... He injured his shoulder played through it, injured again played through it, and has injured it more a third time what the hell else do you expect.

Dwight does what Lopez does on the court at 75% (Other than hit free throws)... the man has been hear half a season on a team that has had two different coaches & big pieces out for significant amount of time & out of these 50 games ya'll get the idea that he doesnt want to play to win. The same guy who led a team with Hedo as the second best player to the Finals against this very same team?

He just like EVERY superstar is looking out for the best deal for him when your one of the best in the L you have the luxury of doing that.

Heard something this morning that was seriously disturbing to me.

Guy on the radio was talkin about how he was at the Celtics/Magic playoff game a few years ago, and Pierce and KG came in just laser focused, intense, angry, ready, etc.

He said they were at the free throw line before tip off, and Dwight comes over big smile, all jokey, and tryin to talk with them, and they just ignore him. Won't say nothin, won't look at him, just daps and get the **** outta here.

Radio guy said you could just see how confused Dwight was. Like why everyone so serious over here? Ya know, during a PLAYOFF SERIES. :smh:

We all think Kobe will teach Dwight how to kill, but if Dwight don't have that in him, then he don't have it in him. And if that's the case, then he can never be a true #1 on a franchise, he'll need someone to carry the load and let him just do his own thing. He's obviously supremely talented at what he does, and that's fine, but to win it all, the only thing I ******g care about, we need savages in charge. Not no nice dude clownin around during a playoff series. :x

One last thing, Dwight wears like 50 accesories, sleeves, bands, leggings, that stupid headband, why he don't get that shoulder pad setup that Kobe had back in 03-04? Helped Kobe out pretty good, why Dwight ain't try that out? He's damn near dressed up in a full body cast as it is with all his crap, miduswell add something that could actually be useful, and not just to him.

So help me if he's gonna sit around and take his time getting back. Don't pull that on me Dwight, I'll see thru it real quick. :smh:

We got Boston on the schedule tonight at 8... I look for decent games from Robert and Jamison.

Earl should get more shots up as well, hopefully he can another 20 and 10 :smokin

Nash and Kobe are free to cook, I think we'll win 101-95 :pimp:

The nail in the coffin will be when Kobe gets injured and Dwight questions him through the media. :\

We all think Kobe will teach Dwight how to kill, but if Dwight don't have that in him, then he don't have it in him. And if that's the case, then he can never be a true #1 on a franchise, he'll need someone to carry the load and let him just do his own thing. He's obviously supremely talented at what he does, and that's fine, but to win it all, the only thing I ******g care about, we need savages in charge. Not no nice dude clownin around during a playoff series.

And to think...we clown Gasol for being soft and what not, but he brought that intensity/fire in 2010. We've NEVER seen it from Dwight Howard.

The nail in the coffin will be when Kobe gets injured and Dwight questions him through the media. :\

Dwight doesn't have the balls for something like that and you know it.

If he even tried, the city of LA would eat his soul and then Kobe would rip Dwight's arms off his body and beat him with them. :lol:

At this point it looks like Dwight doesn't want anything to do with Kobe.

I don't see him staying here in LA. He can't handle the pressure or being the #2,or #3 guy.

shoulder pads cant help him

shannon brown didnt even hit his shoulder

This is the one Kobe wore when he wrecked his shoulder. And he did have surgery on it years ago.

Dwight doesn't have the balls for something like that and you know it.

If he even tried, the city of LA would eat his soul and then Kobe would rip Dwight's arms off his body and beat him with them. :lol:
:lol:

I can't rule anything out involving Dwight.

Last edited:
And to think...we clown Gasol for being soft and what not, but he brought that intensity/fire in 2010. We've NEVER seen it from Dwight Howard.

I've been saying.

You guys calling him soft vagina ***** and everything, yet this guy has done it before. He's taken what Kobe has said to him and taken it to heart. Kobe told him to put his big boy pants on, told him to be more of a black swan, questioned his heart, and Pau has even been traded, yet he comes in and tries to put in work. If he's played bad (and we know Pau has played bad) its not because his heart isn't there, he wants to win.

Dwight Howard, i'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt, for his play due to his injury but in this Laker season he's caused more drama than Pau in all his stay here and provided much less.

I know Essential you keep saying he has no where else to go, but is that a good reason to keep the guy or want him to stay? Because of financial reasons? If he wants to stay why can't he just come out and say "**** it, I want to win with this team, sign me up for the long haul?"

You think after Kobe retires and he is given the thrown he's going to be okay with this LA Lakers thing?

I have faith in this Laker team because they have the talent. I'm waiting for them to just put their head down and go all out, that includes Dwight. One can only hope...

GO LAKERS!

Big BIG BIG BIG BIG Game tonight (as all are these days) A win here and we can pretty much consider this a good road trip.

Dwight participated in shootaround this morning, so hopefully that means he's a go tonight.

He can work on KG.
Ron on Pierce

we should be able to snuff out their offense that way. Jet will be Jet off the bench, but we can throw bodies at him.

We need to have Dwight tho, otherwise KG will feast.

Mann Dwight don't wanna be here point blank its written all over his face in interviews and games your a complete idiot if you think he's staying dude does not like all this pressure and its only gonna be worst if he stays If he wanted to be here he would have came out and said it

When have you ever seen a player who avoids saying he's gonna resign ever stay with that team

Kobe's overrated tho. Ask NT.
Because injuries... not attitude, accomplishments, or basketball philosophy... is what that argument is based on.

*cue Full House 'You got it, dude' gif*

That thread eats you alive. If that ain's rustled jimmies, I don't know what is.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Make a thread about Kidd being overrated. Watch me care... none. You still don't like Artest? Yaaaay. Oh, you do? Yaaaay. Nope, still don't? Yaaaay.

That's my first response. My second? It's definitely not just on NT that Kobe has been criticized FOR THE EXACT SAME THINGS said in that thread. ANd it's definitely not just on NT that he is praised FOR THE EXACT SAME THINGS y'all praise him for.

He's a... (wait for it... wait for it... don't know if you've ever heard this term before... wait fooooorrrr it...)... POLARIZING FIGURE. LOTS of people don't like him, and LOTS of people love him.

I don't know if your issue w/ the negative NT public opinion of him is simply that you're in denial and you don't believe anyone outside of NT thinks negatively of him, or if the issue is that you really, really, just REALLY, SUPER REALLY don't like it.

God I hope it's the first one.

Back
Top Bottom