Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="SoHi 23"]
"They don't seem to want to talk any trash," Kobe shrugged. "I say everything to LeBron. He says nothing back. He just laughs. There's no banter back and forth. I guess it's a generational thing. When I first came into the league, the trash talk was downright
cutthroat."
:lol: [/quote] :smokin GP, MJ, Chuck, Mailman, Reggie, Rodman... :smokin

Last edited:
The Celtics are playing great.
Even without Rondo.
That momentum should translate into a Celtic W.
The Lakers will play good. Just not good enough.

These teams always play close though.
Celtics 92
Lakers 87
Final

The Celtics are playing great.
Even without Rondo.
That momentum should translate into a Celtic W.
The Lakers will play good. Just not good enough.

These teams always play close though.
Celtics 92
Lakers 87
Final

That's not nearly as Debbie Downer as you normally are...

If we beat BOS, I'd be happy losing to SawtBits. It's not like we can really match up to them this time around.
I had so much hope last Mia-LAL game... thought we could've pulled that off. SMH.

He's not leaving $30M and an extra contract year on the table. Especially after suffering a serious injury to his back.

^ We got him after a serious injury to his back, though. So he's suffered a pretty serious injury to his back, and now shoulder.

You can say whatever you want, but personally I don't care for having Dwight be the "center piece" of our team for the next 8 years.
He isn't going to carry us anywhere by himself.

Especially if he's getting more hurt every season.

...and cost us $30 million a year. :smh: :x

I'm a Kobe fan but **** all that play through the injury talk. Because if he hurts that shoulder one more time and is out the entire season we have NO shot at the playoffs at all and it could hamper him next year. This tram over the past few games and most importantly kobe has showed that he's willing to change for the better of the team. I think next year we trade Pau get some good bench players and we have a serious chance at one more championship, even with MDA as a "coach"

You can say whatever you want, but personally I don't care for having Dwight be the "center piece" of our team for the next 8 years.
He isn't going to carry us anywhere by himself.

Especially if he's getting more hurt every season.

...and cost us $30 million a year. :smh: :x
Agree 100.
Unless we can pull Lebron :wow:

I'm a Kobe fan but **** all that play through the injury talk. Because if he hurts that shoulder one more time and is out the entire season we have NO shot at the playoffs at all and it could hamper him next year. This tram over the past few games and most importantly kobe has showed that he's willing to change for the better of the team. I think next year we trade Pau get some good bench players and we have a serious chance at one more championship, even with MDA as a "coach"

I love the lakers but we're not going anywhere with dantoni. Dude is an idiot. He benches pau cause he doesnt like plsying with 2 postplayers. How stupid is he? He has an advantage over the smaller teams yet because it is not his style or system he benches one or two of his all star post players.. the shouldve hired phil or another coach that would fit the players on the roster and not find a coach and having to add players to fit his system. Bad hire and it will haunt the lakers for a while. Because they also have to pay mike brown and now this fool and we still dont have a solid coach. Bernie was doing fine. I'd even want chuck person as head coach. Main choice was of course phil or brian shaw.

I don't blame him for not wanting to play through an injured shoulder. We're the same fans who will want management to discard a hindered player by whatever means in order to better the team. Dwight has to look out for his own interests, and if that means sitting out until he is comfortable with how much his shoulder has progressed, then so be it.

And yeah, the shoulder isn't the serious problem. That will get better in the offseason. It's his back.

Kobe is Kobe.
But I don't want other guys playing through serious injuries, especially a shoulder related one.

Dwight isn't Kobe, Dwight can't make free throws. Dwight gets hacked numerous times throughout the game because they WANT him on the line shooting 2.
Kobe gets fouled but Kobe isn't driving to the hoop nearly as much as he used to when he was younger.

Dwight is always in the paint. Dwight is always going after offensive rebounds.
Dwight will always be getting hacked. Always.

It's just the sad truth, until his free throw shooting is in the 70's (which it wont be) he will be fouled over and over again.
How will his shoulder and back be able to take such a beating on a nightly basis?
How will that allow his shoulder to ever fully recover during the season?

It won't. He can try to play through it if he wants but we all know it'll be re-aggravated with a few hard fouls.
We're royally screwed right now with our front court situation. |I

Last edited:
Exactly...... This team isn't winning anything this year and i don't think we should be rushing players back to be second round exits (If we don't see the thunder 1st round)

I don't know what to think about Kobe calling out D12. He's right saying the sense of urgency but injuries to big men are different from a guard's injury. But Kurt Rambis agrees 100% with Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom