Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K-Mart is not the answer.

He has an Iverson quality to him. If teams wanted him, he'd have a job. Nobodies calling him. There's a reason for that.

At this point, just make Ron the PF against big guys, and Clark the PF against smaller quicker guys and use Jamison as a backup. So in that regard, even if we could sign a SF to help take time for when we slide Ron down would help. But my guess is that becomes Kobe sliding down and then you see Duhon in at some point. :smh:

Nash/Blake
Meeks
Kobe
Ron/Earl/Jamison
Dwight/Sacre

They aren't going to sign anybody. I can see it just looking at what they'll try. If Dwight dies, then they might add a body, but if they think Dwight can play, they'll just roll without Pau til he's healthy, same as not signing West when Nash was down, along with Blake.

Maybe Chris Douglas Roberts???

But I get what you're saying about KMart.... But still is ******g idiotic at this point.

if Jim lets EC get away...I'll never forgive him. Flat out.

That's what Knicks fans said about Jeremy Lin. Now nobody really cares.

Really funny how close our last season and your current season mirror match haha

Unbelievable.

Edit:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Well it's ok. Our lineup will be fine.

Steve Steve
Kobe
Black Mamba
Earl
Clark

That's chip worthy right there. We don't need subs.

no hill, dwight and pau out. the lakers have to make a move now. i propose a ebanks, sacre, duhon, autograph playboy magazine of jeanie buss for kevin love. if mitch trades ron i will punch him.

no hill, dwight and pau out. the lakers have to make a move now. i propose a ebanks, sacre, duhon, autograph playboy magazine of jeanie buss for kevin love. if mitch trades ron i will punch him.

i like the trade... but if you trade for love, you will have too many players on the front line.. i'd trade pau too.. injured, but so is love...

Realistically there isn't much we can do.

Who are our expendable pieces? I mean MWP maybe..however I wouldn't want him gone.

Morris? Duhon? Ebanks? I mean Morris sucks, anybody willing to take him is an idiot. Duhon is at best a 3rd backup we saw him as a backup he isn't ready to do it no more. Ebanks at one point could have been a great bargaining chip, but with Brown and D'antoni he hasn't played in months, nobody is going to take him on the "potential" he showed last year.

We can pick up Martin, but if a team hasn't picked him up this long and are actually targeting Birdman and Oden over him, that says something about him.

I don't know our D-League players, if we have any, or if it works like that, but i'm sure there isn't that much talent down there either.

Best chance here is hope that Dwight gets back and Nash and Kobe step it up offensively and pray that Clark keeps playing well.

I like the effort Sacre puts forth and I think Blake has been amazing, so maybe we can just stay afloat.

Assuming Pau is gone 6 weeks I looked at the schedule and other than a few tough games here and there the schedule isn't too daunting...

Let's just hope Pau comes back in 4 weeks and this break helps him rest the rest of his body and Dwight mans up and starts playing again...

Go Lakers.

Last edited:
Realistically there isn't much we can do.

Who are our expendable pieces? I mean MWP maybe..however I wouldn't want him gone.

Morris? Duhon? Ebanks? I mean Morris sucks, anybody willing to take him is an idiot. Duhon is at best a 3rd backup we saw him as a backup he isn't ready to do it no more. Ebanks at one point could have been a great bargaining chip, but with Brown and D'antoni he hasn't played in months, nobody is going to take him on the "potential" he showed last year.

We can pick up Martin, but if a team hasn't picked him up this long and are actually targeting Birdman and Oden over him, that says something about him.

I don't know our D-League players, if we have any, or if it works like that, but i'm sure there isn't that much talent down there either.

Best chance here is hope that Dwight gets back and Nash and Kobe step it up offensively and pray that Clark keeps playing well.

I like the effort Sacre puts forth and I think Blake has been amazing, so maybe we can just stay afloat.

Assuming Pau is gone 6 weeks I looked at the schedule and other than a few tough games here and there the schedule isn't too daunting...

Let's just hope Pau comes back in 4 weeks and this break helps him rest the rest of his body and Dwight mans up and starts playing again...

Go Lakers.
what happens if between now and by the time pau is out howard completely tears the muscle and is out for the year. do the lakers call it a season? kobe and nash dont have a season to throw away. the injury bug has killed this team.

what happens if between now and by the time pau is out howard completely tears the muscle and is out for the year. do the lakers call it a season? kobe and nash dont have a season to throw away. the injury bug has killed this team.

Happens... That's what we get for having a healthy Bynum last year :smh: :rolleyes

If we don't make it, we don't make it... I will be pissed for a few months, but we are not out there playing.. Not much we can do..

We just restructure ourselves next year with the Big 3 (notice the number I used) and focus on creating depth where we can have players roam positions...

Combo guards
Combo forwards
4/5

Not much we can do, that's why I said realistically we can't do much.

We need 1 of the 2 big men to be playing, either Pau or Dwight. We have a incompetent coach who can't utilize both anyways so, as long as 1 is playing we can manage.

I can't emphasize how little I think of MDA's coaching. I know this is blasphemous around these parts, but i'd rather have Mike Brown over him. I would have jumped at the idea of Brian Shaw, we even gave up Adlemen whose doing a decent job now.

I hope MDA proves me wrong, i'll be the first person in here to give him credit if he does.

Back
Top Bottom