Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FO really needs to get someone in there, JHill already out and we aint doing squat. its not like Ebanks is gonna turn into Earl Clark and go off

Howard needs to be the best player in the league for LA to make it to the playoffs. No more bad games Howard. Man up

Ireland called out Kellerman for "talking out of both sides of his mouth" regarding D'Antoni and his coaching.

Dude threw a blow when he was like, "see what kind of interviews you can get on your show talking the way you do" and that he was "full of crap"

:lol: damn homie

Howard is going to try and push thru it, try and help, try to do his job, and rip apart his shoulder and be done for the year as well within 2 weeks. I can see it coming.

Even when we start winning things just keep getting worse.

Nash with his broken foot, Pau being out early, Dwights back....Now Pau and Dwight again.

Edit, forgot about Jordan Hill too. What a horrible season. :x

Last edited:
Welp. Dwight Howard is going to have to suck it up. Really can't believe this. Makes me appreciate Bean even more for just being able to be on the floor and playing with so many injuries over the years. Health was probably the number one factor of us competing for a title and subsequently we've lost Nash for two months, Dwight for a few weeks total, Pau now for two months, and Jordan Hill for the year. :x :x

kobe aint no doctor. why is he going to try and convince dwight to man up and play through his torn labrum? not all injuries are the same and not everyone has the same threshold when it comes to injuries.

dammit man and we were just playing well without Dwight...

I'm with CP, only a matter of time before Howard's shoulder is blown out :smh: :smh:

everyone of you go to nba.com and watch the kobe dunk in slo mo

it is 8) :x :smokin

ppls reactions are funny too

Somehow, Pau, Ron, and Dwight being hurt = more playing time for Chris Duhon. :smh:

Mike really really wants me to blackball him like I did Brown. :lol:

Give Ebanks and Sacre minutes in natural positions. STOP playing Clark, Metta, Nash at Center God damn it. So irritating.

If it lasts a true 6 weeks, Pau could be back the final 15 or so games. Give or take, 12-15 is the best we could hope for I suppose. Means we need to navigate thru about 20+ games without him. That's not atrocious. The All Star break is 1 of the 6 weeks, that helps us a smidge.

Problem is, we'd usually be IN the playoffs already, we've won 6 of our last 7 and not gained a single game on the 8 seed. :lol: To GAIN ground, while managing 20 something games without Pau, that's gonna take a miracle.

Mitch/Jim have to pick up somebody, somehow. Hill's exception needs to find a body, stat. (not that stat, STAT. No Amare.)

I feel you. I'm just saying he's no long term solution. I'm sure there are more valuable assests/ hidden gems out there. IDK who tho LoL

No one is a better 4 month solution for veteran's minimum... Not a one.. At all.

Kenyon Martin can give us a good 20 minutes a game.

Decent defense, still likes to run, and can rebound and get easy buckets.

Last edited:
K-Mart is not the answer.

He has an Iverson quality to him. If teams wanted him, he'd have a job. Nobodies calling him. There's a reason for that.

At this point, just make Ron the PF against big guys, and Clark the PF against smaller quicker guys and use Jamison as a backup. So in that regard, even if we could sign a SF to help take time for when we slide Ron down would help. But my guess is that becomes Kobe sliding down and then you see Duhon in at some point. :smh:

Nash/Blake
Meeks
Kobe
Ron/Earl/Jamison
Dwight/Sacre

They aren't going to sign anybody. I can see it just looking at what they'll try. If Dwight dies, then they might add a body, but if they think Dwight can play, they'll just roll without Pau til he's healthy, same as not signing West when Nash was down, along with Blake.

Back
Top Bottom