Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dwight gotta play on thursday now. Just 1.5 weeks before the all-star break, he needs to power through.

Easy for me to say, but it's still true .

I really like clarks game but unfortunately for us he's on a one year deal and i'm pretty sure he isn't going to come back. The Lakers are already in Salary cap hell and i don't see them furthering it more for earl clark (who if his play stays consistent i could see someone offereing 5-6 a year for his services)

damn,

on stubhub last night there were two tickets for 65 each for Row 2, Nosebleeds for the Celtics Lakers game.

I check this morning and the lowest is 135 each.... anywhere.

I go to school in RI, but I'm from LA, so it would have been sick to watch the lakeshow in the garden.

Regardless of how this season ends D'Antoni has to go. It's clear the players are basically running their own system.

yep, that was no more clear than in the last huddle last night with 50 secs left and D'Antoni was talking, then Kobe started coaching over him and took all the attention, so Mike just walked away

[quote name="franc"]ron will be needed against boston.[/quote]First minute of his first Finals, he puts Paul Pierce down. 'Gonna be a little bit different than 08. Truth.'

*forever appreciated*

That dunk was ok but the struggle hops were real.

The ankle breaking 20 foot cross over, that was poetic.

damn,

on stubhub last night there were two tickets for 65 each for Row 2, Nosebleeds for the Celtics Lakers game.

I check this morning and the lowest is 135 each.... anywhere.

I go to school in RI, but I'm from LA, so it would have been sick to watch the lakeshow in the garden.

I'm in town and just looked. There's a ton for retail on ticketmaster.com

if Jim lets EC get away...I'll never forgive him. Flat out.
Regardless of how this season ends D'Antoni has to go. It's clear the players are basically running their own system.

yep, that was no more clear than in the last huddle last night with 50 secs left and D'Antoni was talking, then Kobe started coaching over him and took all the attention, so Mike just walked away
This.
The Lakers will probably try to trade Metta and or Jordan Hill to keep Clark, He is a better fit than the both of them for this system.

:smokin

It's frustrating we haven't been able to cover much ground in the standings.

Seems like the western conference in general has just been on fire lately. :smh:

We gotta keep winning, but damn...would be nice to see the jazz or the pacers lose a few damn games :rolleyes

It's frustrating we haven't been able to cover much ground in the standings.

Seems like the western conference in general has just been on fire lately. :smh:

We gotta keep winning, but damn...would be nice to see the jazz or the pacers lose a few damn games :rolleyes

What do the pacers have to do with our standings??

yea probably the rockets.

I think memphis made a terrible decision in tossing rudy, money or no money. That'll definitely hurt them, which is good for us. the suns won't cook forever. rockets are kinda tough tho.

The Lakers will probably try to trade Metta and or Jordan Hill to keep Clark, He is a better fit than the both of them for this system.

They won't trade either.. Especially not Jordan Hill.. Small contract for a lot of contribution..

MWP maybe.. Maybe.. But he still contributes, and he'd be a better mid-season trade than an offseason trade... For some reason certain players get you better trades mid-season than they would in an offseason... Just because teams don't want to risk early cap space and signings for trading for the guy. But once most of the roster is set in stone, and they don't have enough cap to get someone through signing they will go after these kinds of guys.

What they will do is trade Pau.. Probably dumping $5-6mil in salary in the deal... That frees up 5-6 mil for any deal for Clark over the $1.2mil he was getting this year. I think we may be able to get him for a little bit less than the market for actually giving him a chance (see Jordan Hill)

If they trade Hill to resign Clark.. I will be pissed... Hill was such a good value signing for us.

If I was in the FO.. I trade Pau for a really good backup PG... A servicable PF or Center off the bench and then amnesty Steve Blake.. Clears money, fills out the roster.. Then we'd have $3.5 mil to go after a solid SF, my pick will always be Dorell Wright

Last edited:
They won't trade either.. Especially not Jordan Hill.. Small contract for a lot of contribution..

MWP maybe.. Maybe.. But he still contributes, and he'd be a better mid-season trade than an offseason trade... For some reason certain players get you better trades mid-season than they would in an offseason... Just because teams don't want to risk early cap space and signings for trading for the guy. But once most of the roster is set in stone, and they don't have enough cap to get someone through signing they will go after these kinds of guys.

What they will do is trade Pau.. Probably dumping $5-6mil in salary in the deal... That frees up 5-6 mil for any deal for Clark over the $1.2mil he was getting this year. I think we may be able to get him for a little bit less than the market for actually giving him a chance (see Jordan Hill)

If they trade Hill to resign Clark.. I will be pissed... Hill was such a good value signing for us.

If I was in the FO.. I trade Pau for a really good backup PG... A servicable PF or Center off the bench and then amnesty Steve Blake.. Clears money, fills out the roster.. Then we'd have $3.5 mil to go after a solid SF, my pick will always be Dorell Wright

Id trade pau for another big.. otherwise you just create another hole.and go after delonte or does dallas have his rights? I hope they keep dwight out until after the all star break.. boston will be undermanned as well.. miami is a problem.. just let howard heal up and g3t ready for 2nd half

Back
Top Bottom