Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pau felt pop in foot...never a good thing. Smh this just is not the year for us guys.

Whoa. How Kob' get a post game press conference in hostile territory? Regular season at that. :nerd:

That's probably what he and Hova were talking about when he was at Staples a few games ago :lol:. "If we win, you setting up a presser for me"

Last edited:
:smokin @ this win

These dudes right now, man, Kobe included... :smokin

Ain't eem mad@the PHX loss, or the near loss the other night in... wherever the hell it was. No Dwight, no Artest, we beat the Nets? :smokin

We keep this roster next season, we WILL be a problem. I know, I know, this season isn't over... technically. I'm just saying, with our current state of affairs, it's not too foolish to go ahead and look on to next season.

CP, you really think we're going after LeBron in 2014?

I don't see it. I hope it. :lol: But I don't see it.

:lol:  Assuming we still have Howard then. As much as I hate LeBron, I can get over it if he plays for the Lakers when Kobe's done.
glasses.gif

how the hell can you hate lebron? guy is the complete package in skills. magic johnson on steroids

And of COURSE Pau is hurt. :lol:... ... :\

Agree w/ you on signing Kmart, Kane. Thought the Clippers grabbed him, though? He's still available?

Whoever said Oden, though... yeahno. I'm good on Mr. Glass. :lol:

If LeBron decides to sign with us and Kobe is still here, I think it would play out very similar to A-Rod going to the Yankees with Jeter. He would have to be insanely successful be accepted and to not get criticized and compared even more than he is now.

CP, you really think we're going after LeBron in 2014?

I don't see it. I hope it. :lol: But I don't see it.

They didn't set up every contract to run out in 2014 to sign Paul Pierce. They are going to make a run at LeBron, zero question.

They want Bron and Howard to run the NBA together. I'd allow it.

:smokin @ this win

These dudes right now, man, Kobe included... :smokin

Ain't eem mad@the PHX loss, or the near loss the other night in... wherever the hell it was. No Dwight, no Artest, we beat the Nets? :smokin

We keep this roster next season, we WILL be a problem. I know, I know, this season isn't over... technically. I'm just saying, with our current state of affairs, it's not too foolish to go ahead and look on to next season.

If Ska feels optimistic, I can't help be also. But I don't know we've seen them show some flashes of good wins and we think they've turned the corner only to go on another slump. I don't know, we'll just have to see.

Kobe's dunk though. #8:smokin

If Ska feels optimistic, I can't help be also. But I don't know we've seen them show some flashes of good wins and we think they've turned the corner only to go on another slump. I don't know, we'll just have to see.

Kobe's dunk though. #8:smokin

Great win.. but I cant help but think that, why can gasol be effective without Dwight and dwight can be effective without pau but together it doesnt really work. I wonder why dantoni doesnt use both 7 footers to his advantage. Any other coach in the league would putting other team with a mismatch in the post

I hope Pau comes back next year, for all the **** he gets on her and all the soft jokes, he's produced when Dwight has been out.

He's playing somewhat injured, I know Dwight is the future, but from what I've seen from him, I don't think it was the future I was hoping for.

No way Dwight can be the main guy on a team like this, he just isn't built like that. We've seen him with the ball, he has 3 moves at best. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say we haven't seen his full potential due to his injury, but with that said he has played well below every ones expectations.

Pau has been jerked around for two years with Mike Brown and now D'antoni and yeah he voices his complaints, but he still goes out there and plays well.

If we had a ******g decent coach he'd find a way for both players to play well on the court, instead we have a gimmick head coach, who wants to shoot threes and run around like chickens with their head cut off.

I'm sure if Mike D'antoni was a NFL head coach he'd run the 2 minute drill all game long...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom