Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't know, I'm still skeptical if this team can get a string of 8-9 wins together. If we can then maybe just maybe I can feel some type of optimism.

Geez, Pau is damaged goods. :smh:

^ I'm past thinking we're going to string together 8, 9, 10 wins in a row.

I'm more of the mindset that we'll win 3 of 5 for the rest of the season and see what happens.

Win out on this road trip and its a monumental step towards the rest of the season.

Lose 1 of the next 4 then we had a good road trip.

Lose 2 and we are back to square one...

Dwight and a throw in for Westbrook and Thabeet is a trade that I think would be good for both teams. I think Russ is poison to okc but I think Kobe can humble him.

Last edited:
Dwight and a throw in for Westbrook and Thabeet is a trade that I think would be good for both teams. I think Russ is poison to okc but I think Kobe can humble him.

Nash
Westbrook
Kobe
Pau
Thabeet?

Nash and Pau would average 3 shots a game while Kobe and Westbrook would have like 40 each lol...

I like Westbrook though...

Russ
Kobe
Mwp
Clark
Pau
Is the lineup I had in mind. Russ is a high volume shooter, but that just means less shots for mwp.

Last edited:
Reputation suspension. As an Artest fan, I'm used to it. The dude gets suspended for breathing wrong, so actually getting into it at all with someone? Yeah, I knew he be taking a little break.

How was it a reputation suspension when he put Knight in a headlock then snuck in a light uppercut?

Because I hate that Stern scapegoated Ron for the Palace, that's why.

I mean... thought I'd go ahead and save us both some time and answer honestly. :lol:

At the end of the day its Ron Artest. After the Palace Brawl, the NBA doesn't care if he flicked away a fly. Its an automatic 1 game suspension.

Can't remember the last time I cheered so loudly during a Lakers game. That dunk was so damn emotional, seeing Clark all pumped up and the crowd going insane. Great moment for sure and why I love basketball so much.

Earl Clark though. He made Joe Johnson look like a scrub tonight, and that finish? Solid defense on Lopez that culminated in a dagger jumper on the other end. Just :x

Re watching the game. Crash got treated last night :x And good team win for the Lakers, it's just sad to see Pau get injured :frown:

Back
Top Bottom