Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's crazy, but to think that if Jordan Hill had not gotten injured, Earl Clark would probably still be on the bench. I think he is the major reason why the team has new life aside from the fact that they're starting to learn how to play together.

He actually has a forearm injury I was reading.

I really think we win the Chip next year if we keep this roster and everyone is healthy....I honestly think so in my heart....
even with soft Pau...even though I want him gone and he will most likely be gone

But if we keep this same roster next season the Chip is ours

I really think we win the Chip next year if we keep this roster and everyone is healthy....I honestly think so in my heart....
even with soft Pau...even though I want him gone and he will most likely be gone

Pau will 100% likely be gone by July 15th... Not only because he needs to be and wants to be.. But there is a new wrinkle... WE HAVE TO make room for Clark's contract.. (No way they let Clark go).

If they could get a Solid Backup PG... And either a decent 4 or 5 and a pick for Pau. I'd do cartwheels on that trade.

Last edited:

Pau will 100% likely be gone by July 15th... Not only because he needs to be and wants to be.. But there is a new wrinkly... WE HAVE TO make room for Clark's contract.. (No way they let Clark go).

If they could get a Solid Backup PG... And either a decent 4 or 5 and a pick for Pau. I'd do cartwheels on that trade.

I wont be surprised if Metta AND Pau are gone for a younger backcourt

Howard
Hill
Clark
Kobe
Nash

thats a good starting 5 next year

Pau will 100% likely be gone by July 15th... Not only because he needs to be and wants to be.. But there is a new wrinkly... WE HAVE TO make room for Clark's contract.. (No way they let Clark go).

Think the bucks will give up Ersan? :lol:
If only that could really happen lol

Howard
Hill
Clark
Kobe
Nash

Hill is better served coming off the bench....Clark is too really but he is doing well to offset all of the all-stars command of the ball so it works

Howard
Hill
Clark
Kobe
Nash

MWP probably finishes out his contract, or at least makes it to around next years deadline

Some contract guys are better to keep into the season for teams that need that one last spark to make a playoff run.. MWP is that guy.. But still don't think he gets the boot because despite being a bonehead, he still brings it..

Also I like Clark at the 4, kind of fits with what D'Antoni runs.. Only concern is for tougher 4s.. Like ZBO.. We'd have to find a 4 who can battle a bit..

Blake looks pretty good out there. But we need a high energy Backup PG next 2 years to give Nash more rest, and keep the bench in games.

Also Hill.. Absolutely love the guy (Pause).. But he isn't a starter. Part of the reason he is so awesome is that he is high energy. That fits much better on benches than it does in Starting Lineups.

I can't see the Lakers taking on anyone that doesn't expire in 2014.

Read this people.
With that said, Clark will have to agree to a one year contract if he wants to stay with the Lakers (provided he keeps up his play). So instead of getting a three, or even four year contract worth X amount, maybe he gets a one year contract worth $8 million?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom