Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: DWIGHT HOWARD IS TEARING THIS FAMILY APART MOM!

When have you ever seen a player who avoids saying he's gonna resign ever stay with that team

You know what, with the negative stuff I've heard about Deron's 'coach-killing' abilities and Dwights locker room, coach-killing, halfa**ed efforts, inconsistent, injury prone self, let them have each other.

People think they'll beast?

Nah, I once thought it.

Not so much anymore. Beast like Amare and Melo, maybe. Or Cwebb and Iverson on the 6ers. They'll put up numbers, no doubt. But beast?

Neither one of them has that in them.

CP, so do you want Dwight to rest or no? I remember reading a response from you the other day... maybe yesterday, actually... that said "Man, watch, Kobe's going to push Dwight harder than he can handle" or something to that effect (please don't make me go find the exact post. I'm paraphrasing.
laugh.gif
)

But now you're upset he's sitting, or thinking about sitting, or talking about thinking about sitting or whatever the bloody hell he's doing.
laugh.gif

I don't know what I want, honestly: sit or play. I mean, I have a pretty high threshold for pain myself, so I'd like to think if I were in his shoes, I'd play. I do know that of all the injuries I've had, though, I've got something going on in my shoulder... don't know what... and when it flares up... dear sweet baby Jesus... it's unbearable. It's never happened during a basketball game, but if it did, yeah... I'm done. I've had my knees pop in games and I just jog up and down a few lengths, take a few plays off, let it work itself out, no rest needed. But my shoulder? When it does whatever it does... no, no... no basketball. No nothing.

So I kind of understand... and that part of me is ok w/ him sitting.

But I kind of don't understand, because of all the things mentioned. People play through pain all the time; I do, Kobe does, Nash does.

I don't know what I want him to do.

Actually, grow a pair; I know I want him to do that.
laugh.gif
Maybe not a pair... but just one?
laugh.gif

i would like dwight to play. everyone does, but im pretty sure people would understand/empathize/respect him more if wasn't so immature about it.

being incognito and vague doesn't help any situation.

i think the lakers should let dwight play important games, and games they can do without him, just let him sit.. but when he does play, he should have his shoulder taped..

@ Boston (play)
@ Charlotte (sit)
@ Miami (play)
vs Phoenix (sit)
vs L.A. Clippers (play)

and then all star break.. if he's really as hurt as he says he is, he shouldnt be playing in the all star game.

I want him to play.

I just know that he'll injure it further, just like Pau did, whom we all wanted to play.

Then they'll both be out. :smh:

But him resting does nothing for us. Nothing. Him trying to play, and maybe we get lucky and he doesn't aggravate it, then maybe we stay in the mix and can at least try to make a run when Pau returns.

If he sits, we give away 2013, something I do not wish to do.

I just want the boy to grow up.

You aint in Orlando anymore son, this is the city of angels. A whole nutha level of winning.

You are here for a reason.

You guys.

$30 million on the table and one more year on a contract that promises him work.

Do you really think he's going to walk away from that after having a SERIOUS injury to his back that he's still recovering from?

It's not happening. Now, if you were to tell me that he'll take the contract and then do his best to force himself out of LA, that's a different story...

^^^ lol come on CP, you might as might gas up the Jetta!! No way Dwight will pass on the AS game. Dude loves attention too much. Plus he'll be in Houston anyways looking for his new baby moms.

I think you guys are being too hard on Dwight...

I mean, dude started the first game of the season when everyone was saying his timetable to return from back surgery was Christmas.

Now everyone wants him to rush back from a second injury for the chance at the 8th seed?? Even if they make the playoff they're not making any noise.

Don't get me wrong, I wish he would play but this season is washed. So why hurry back from surgery?? People hate him already anyway.

i would like dwight to play. everyone does, but im pretty sure people would understand/empathize/respect him more if wasn't so immature about it.

being incognito and vague doesn't help any situation.
EXACTLY! Just give a solid Yes or No answer! If you tell Kobe and Nash day to day, They as winners and veterans believe you are healthy enough to play and contribute.

Back
Top Bottom