Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All starts from the top and the top is Jim Buss.

Letting his ego get in the way of hiring Phil Jackson.

The damn coaching staff is in shambles. The only person that D'Antoni brought on board is his brother Dan.

SMH. You have a coaching staff from a previous fired coach with 2 coaches. There's no damns.

You should highlight the bottom of that post.

As a Knick fan, I'd do it, maybe. But New York is in love with Tyson and Shump and bringing in a "Superstar" for more drama could be Hell for Dwight. Not to mention Dwight and Melo would probably run into the same type of problems Kobe and Dwight are having. May not be a good fit.

It'd be a great trade for the Lakers tho. Tyson is great at being a scrapper and playing his whole. He never demands the ball.

Last edited:
Grizzles have 0 interest in trading Rudy now that they are under luxury tax.. And especially wouldn't take on Dwight and keep both Marc or ZBO.

Grizzles have 0 interest in trading Rudy now that they are under luxury tax.. And especially wouldn't take on Dwight and keep both Marc or ZBO.

Ya'll have to keep in mind when you're doing this "trade machine" thing that the team getting Dwight would only trade for him if he's willing to sign the extension only. No way he'd go to Memphis or Minnesota.

Contract and they want Kanter and Favors to play more minutes.. Keep Milsap or Jefferson and Adding another Big does exactly the opposite.

And Heyward is a definite no-no

True, good points.

And as much as you like Brook. And I think he will develop into a much better Center than he is... The interest in him is going to be low this year, and probably next.. Just because of that contract..

Maybe my favorite trade that I've come up with. Lakers get two defensive minded players (Sanders and LRMM), a competent backup PG (Udrih, an underrated Laker killer) and comic relief (Dalembert). Dwight is exiled to Milwaukee the following four months to set picks for Jennings and Ellis, cover up their mistakes on defense and leave money on the table when he signs with another team. Yes, I'm not serious.

And as much as you like Brook. And I think he will develop into a much better Center than he is... The interest in him is going to be low this year, and probably next.. Just because of that contract..

Oh I know that, that contract makes him difficult to move but he could be a great piece for a certain team. He wouldn't fit in L.A. with Pau. 3rd team is essential (no pun intended).

I got it!!! :lol:

Although the Lakers would NEVER do it. They wouldn't want that type of drama and the Clippers potentially being much better than they are. Jordan and Bledsoe would be great in the lineup tho.

Oh I know that, that contract makes him difficult to move but he could be a great piece for a certain team. He wouldn't fit in L.A. with Pau. 3rd team is essential (no pun intended).

Small Market teams won't take that Gamble right now. Especially if they have one solid piece already mixed with a bunch of other guys, and Brook puts them near that tax line.

2 years.. Brook will be easy to trade. But hard to get value for. Assuming he develops a little bit in his weak areas.

Player different than Brook, but hard to move for similar reasons is ZBO. Definitely performing, but most teams don't want that contract.

Pau as well.. Pau's value will be up next year, but this year is down because no one wants two years of that contract, and he's underperforming. Only way Pau brings back value this year is if someone says "I want out." and they need someone to bridge a year or two.

Last edited:

Small Market teams won't take that Gamble right now. Especially if they have one solid piece already mixed with a bunch of other guys, and Brook puts them near that tax line.

2 years.. Brook will be easy to trade. But hard to get value for. Assuming he develops a little bit in his weak areas.

Player different than Brook, but hard to move for similar reasons is ZBO. Definitely performing, but most teams don't want that contract.

Pau as well.. Pau's value will be up next year, but this year is down because no one wants two years of that contract, and he's underperforming. Only way Pau brings back value this year is if someone says "I want out." and they need someone to bridge a year or two.

Last edited:

My hope is Dwight would submarine the Heat's chance at repeating while Bosh would be the stretch four, Chalmers would be a solid backup and Jones would be feasting on corner threes.

This is too much fun.

Yo I think I've done it fellas. PMatic and Essential. Tell me what you think

In my opinion. Everybody wins in this trade. Maybe a couple tweaks.

Tell me this is not far-fetched!

Last edited:

Violating the unwritten rule of trading with the Celtics (previously violated in 2004), the Lakers get KG to stretch the floor and improve the defense, Lee to boost the athleticism and shooting departments, Barbosa to make Essential happy and Wilcox to make the salaries match. Dwight and Rondo comprise the NBA's odd couple.

Last edited:
Yo I think I've done it fellas. PMatic and Essential. Tell me what you think

In my opinion. Everybody wins in this trade. Maybe a couple tweaks.

Tell me this is not far-fetched!

You're screwing the lakers in that :lol:
and brooklyn wins like crazy

Dude at least try to be realistic.

Why in Gods name would Cleveland do that? :lol:

My bad if you're being sarcastic.

yeah i'm just playing around with the trade machine. who wouldn't want the nash + amar'e combo though? we'll even give them d'antoni for byron :lol:

Why on earth would we take back that bum luke walton? We were so happy to get rid him.. one of the worst players ever

his contract would end after this year, freeing up 6 milli for next year :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom