Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
really enjoyin your emoticon usage here

Among SGs

3rd in Rebound, 3rd in Steals, 3rd in Assists, 1st in Scoring, 5th in FG%

You want to blame him for ball watching too much.. Fine by me.

But let's not act like he's playing remotely like Pau, Nash, or Antawn have this season.
Why isn't it turing into W's? Empty Stats. Kobe defense too is a joke

Were you expecting Antawn to average career numbers or something? 
sick.gif

This guy was the same reason why the Cavs lost to the Celtics in 2010, he couldn't guard KG for $@@%.

Steve Nash is a system player IMO, so this isn't a surprise to me that he is struggling while Kobe has the ball in his hands most of the time. 

It's Kobe's fault.
Um, probably not. 
mean.gif

Among SGs

3rd in Rebound, 3rd in Steals, 3rd in Assists, 1st in Scoring, 5th in FG%

You want to blame him for ball watching too much.. Fine by me.

But let's not act like he's playing remotely like Pau, Nash, or Antawn have this season.
Everyone wants to act like Kobe is trash. Get back to me when he isn't the best at his position. Who would be the best SG then? D-Wade? Slowing down. James Harden? Not quite.

Which Gasol?

I think he's referring to Pau :lol:

Kobe was super sarcastic in his post game interview :lol: ... Said he doesnt know what it is, but confidently stated that he thinks it can be turned around. Had he said it with the same sarcasm or a politically correct answer I wouldnt have even brought it up. But it definitely seemed like he meant it.

I like Dwight, I really do. But with each game that is lost and passes I get less confident about him returning. If he was definitely planning on staying you'd think he would've signed that extension by now, right?

Last edited:
The Laker schedule is ridiculous for the rest of the season, they lost all of those easy games in the beginning. Lakers are not going to make the playoffs.

I can't believe that. They are closer to last place instead of the 8th seed.

The Laker schedule is ridiculous for the rest of the season, they lost all of those easy games in the beginning. Lakers are not going to make the playoffs.

I can't believe that. They are closer to last place instead of the 8th seed.
ftlqpe.gif

Everyone wants to act like Kobe is trash. Get back to me when he isn't the best at his position. Who would be the best SG then? D-Wade? Slowing down. James Harden? Not quite.
THEN WHY ISN'T HIS TEAM WINNING?

Right now I'd seriously take James Harden over Kobe Bryant, and no question I'd take Dwyane Wade over Kobe. Just cuz his stats are down don't mean he isn't producing.

and Kobe being the best SG according to you don't mean jack cuz the position is looking dead.

Last edited:
Thing is, if Dwight gets traded to the Nets I bet he averages like 22-23 points a game. If Jameer Nelson did it, Deron would do that. Dwight just doesn't fit on the Lakers squad. Everyone's a bad fit right now on this team.

[quote name="sumrndmdude"]I'm a Kobe stan, but dude needs to calm down with the jacking...I don't know if that's an issue with him or just bad coaching. I saw at least 5 plays where dude shot a fadeaway jumper with a defender on him while Steve Nash was open for three on the wing or corner. That's just bad basketball...
mean.gif
[/quote]You say you're a Kobe stan. For how long? :lol: Because what you're complaining about regarding him, he ain't just start doing that, my dude. :lol:[quote name="L2B"] I've been a Kobe/Lakers fan for years...and I 100% Agree.

A lot of bad shots on his part man...a lot. And he's my favorite player.
But he gets blame too.

Like i said on page 568, everyones to blame for this mess...everyone.[/quote]Everyone except CP. :smh:

:lol:

Thing is, if Dwight gets traded to the Nets I bet he averages like 22-23 points a game. If Jameer Nelson did it, Deron would do that. Dwight just doesn't fit on the Lakers squad. Everyone's a bad fit right now on this team.

I don't think he fits on that Nets squad either..

And no way would they trade Dwight to the Nets straight up..

And even then probably could find better than any 3 team trade Billy King wishes to make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom