Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the lakers need to go 25-16 just to finish 41-41 :x :x :x

and that def won't cut it for a playoff position.

this was the time for lakers to move up, it's not like all the teams were balling out, houston had a 7 game losing streak, portland had a 6 game losing streak....

and dwight's injured... andrew bynum gonna be best center in the league by the end of this season.

D'Antoni... why couldn't we just beat you in 06? so we'd never see your 4 second offense again..

can't believe kobe wore number 8 for you..

Let me find out Dwight done for a month, then healthy after the trade deadline. Do it Dwight, I dare you.

Why you being a girl?
It's reason, because people thought we would turn it around. We were clearly still trash
why you being a dbag?

some of us saw the lakers play hard that game and called it how we saw it... nobodys said anything the following games

but you want to keep bringing it up like we didnt watch the heat game..... we watched the game and saw the lakers play hard

Last edited:
This is all Karma for the foul way the lakeshow did Mike Brown.

Sad to see the Lakers looking like this though.
They knew they weren't committed to the guy entering the season. They should've fired him after they made their big trades. They basically threw away training camp which was very important given how their 2 acquisitions changed the team.

Yup should have called Phil and given them time to learn the triangle.

anyone can explain why howard only played 14 minutes? that is not much for our future cornerstone of the franchise.. somebody gotta fire this bum dantoni.. we're never gonna win with him.. ever..

Basically the Lakers haven't learned anything. Lakers are only winning this game if Kobe goes crazy in the 4th. All comes down to Kobe as usual.
I'm a Kobe stan, but dude needs to calm down with the jacking...I don't know if that's an issue with him or just bad coaching. I saw at least 5 plays where dude shot a fadeaway jumper with a defender on him while Steve Nash was open for three on the wing or corner. That's just bad basketball...
mean.gif

Last edited:
anyone can explain why howard only played 14 minutes? that is not much for our future cornerstone of the franchise.. somebody gotta fire this bum dantoni.. we're never gonna win with him.. ever..

:rofl: He got injured bro.

Trust me we all want D'Antoni gone...but if Dwight was actually HEALTHY and only got 14 minutes, i think Mitch would of called him right after the game to literally relieve him of his duties. :lol:

I was at class put keeping up with the score :smh: at the lose
What happen with dwight!? Same shoulder? How did it happen?

Basically the Lakers haven't learned anything. Lakers are only winning this game if Kobe goes crazy in the 4th. All comes down to Kobe as usual.
I'm a Kobe stan, but dude needs to calm down with the jacking...I don't know if that's an issue with him or just bad coaching. I saw at least 5 plays where dude shot a fadeaway jumper with a defender on him while Steve Nash was open for three on the wing or corner. That's just bad basketball...
mean.gif

I've been a Kobe/Lakers fan for years...and I 100% Agree.

A lot of bad shots on his part man...a lot. And he's my favorite player.
But he gets blame too.

Like i said on page 568, everyones to blame for this mess...everyone.

He hurt his shoulder in Q2

hurt his shoulder? sorry, but that kinda sounds like a cheap way to give up... especially after he said he'd put the lakers on his back and take more responsibility.. and even if he played 14 minutes, he only scored 2 points? pitiful...

looking at the box score. what happened to dwight? whyd he only play 14 min tonight
his vagina hurts (shoulder)

seriously dwight is such a phony man. i feel like this is karma or something for the things he's tried to pull behind people's backs

Naw, I'm sayin if he pulls that.

Rest up, kill value, deadline passes, comes back with stronger back, shoulder, etc, gets 18-12-3 and walks in the offseason.

It's possible with Dwight.

memphisboi: chilllll

You know team threads are supposed to just be pro-_______ (that team).

Gloat in the NBA thread.

Dwight aggravated his sore shoulder.

Did kobe go 0/7 to end the game? He was 11/16 when I checked the game tracker.

I was just super salty when Memphisboi was going off.

It's not that big of a deal. He really didn't say too much.

I just admit...i was really mad about the loss. Not just the loss, but the team.

I apologize if I overreacted.

Its just ultimate frustration right now...*sigh*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom