Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly idc if Dwight stays anymore.
Sucks for Mamba, Nash and Pau to see them like this. Even Tawn my man thought he was going to get a ring :frown:

Honestly idc if Dwight stays anymore.
Sucks for Mamba, Nash and Pau to see them like this. Even Tawn my man thought he was going to get a ring :frown:

And Nash is......... What?

And Pau is.... What?

And Antawn is..... What?

Last edited:
So hard to continue to watch this "team"

Nash cant guard a chair.

Kobe stays jacking up shots.

Softies inside.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers need to clean the house......which includes trading Kobe and his 30 Million a year contract

this is just pathetic.

you have a superstar roster, you need a superstar coach to handle egos, not a bum like antoni.

regarding dwight, my view is this, i never liked him for what he pulled in orlando. of course i was happy they got him and felt a team like the lakers would bring out the best in him but obviously that's not the case and antoni can only get so much blame. he just seems like the type of player that wherever he goes, it's going to be some type of problem or issue with him, it don't matter where.

if that brook lopez dwight deal were to be a possibility i'd be all for addition by subtraction.

And Nash is......... What?

And Pau is.... What?

And Antawn is..... What?
lol as usual Kobe fan boys do anything to defend their God 
roll.gif

And Kobe is.... What?

Dude is looking like a Prime Jerry Stackhouse on the Pistons just jacking up meaningless shots

Sure.. Puts up better than his average career numbers.. Let's ask what he is..

This team gets down big.. And literally just ask Kobe single handed to save them.

Last edited:
Why hasn't "injuries" been added to the list? I think that's the main culprit (along with keeping Brown when everyone could have guessed that he wasn't going to fit with this team... not saying that D'Antoni is... just saying that Brown was never going to work, either).

the amount of shots per team tells the story

THE LAKERS JUST DONT WANT TO REBOUND

they give up 2nd chance points on both ends of the floor.... hill was the only hustle player

Obviously, this isn’t working. I’ve tried to go out of my way to get him [Dwight Howard] the ball. Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I’ve got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I’m going to shoot, so his back is turned. I’m trying to think about getting him the ball a lot – take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I’m fine with that. If that’s going to help our team, I’m more than willing to do that. I’ve constantly tried to help him out, tried to talk to him. Two o’clock in the morning, three o’clock in the morning. Texting him. Sharing reading materials. Anything to try and help him. “He’s coming off a major surgery in a market where it’s just merciless; where there’s demands and responsibilities of athletes. It’s been tough on him.” —Kobe Bryant on the Lakers and playing with Dwight Howard

Bynum was always ready for those. :smh:

his vagina hurts (shoulder)

seriously dwight is such a phony man. i feel like this is karma or something for the things he's tried to pull behind people's backs

or the same **** he pulled last year when he was with the magic.. saying he's injured so he doesnt have to play.. that way no one can put any blame for losing on him..

Sure.. Puts up better than his average career numbers.. Let's ask what he is..

This team gets down big.. And literally just ask Kobe single handed to save them.
until the Lakers are above 500%, I'm considering those numbers as "empty stats"

Ok call them empty stats.. But let's not insinuate like Kobe isn't out there bringing it while Nash, Pau & Antawn are not.

And no that's not to say Kobe is free of bad games.. He's not.

Last edited:
the lakers really need to do something and either try and fix this season or get a head start on next season

i just hope what we're witnessing right now ISNT the head start on next season

"we got 41 games to get prepared for next season"

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ok call them empty stats.. But let's not insinuate like Kobe isn't out there bringing it while Nash, Pau
Kobe is just scoring, he really isn't doing anything us.

And everyone else on the team is scoring and doing other things?

The only player that you can say is doing better than Kobe is Earl Clark because he is playing with activity and does a little bit on both ends of the floor. Everyone else is pretty much trash on offense and defense.

Ok call them empty stats.. But let's not insinuate like Kobe isn't out there bringing it while Nash, Pau
Kobe is just scoring, he really isn't doing anything us.

Among SGs

3rd in Rebound, 3rd in Steals, 3rd in Assists, 1st in Scoring, 5th in FG%

You want to blame him for ball watching too much.. Fine by me.

But let's not act like he's playing remotely like Pau, Nash, or Antawn have this season.

Last edited:
And everyone else on the team is scoring and doing other things?

The only player that you can say is doing better than Kobe is Earl Clark because he is playing with activity and does a little bit on both ends of the floor. Everyone else is pretty much trash on offense and defense.
when Kobe got the balls in his hands, Steve Nash is useless. It's that simple. It's like James Harden (ball dominant) and the effect it has on Jeremy Lin.

Kobe is still the best on the team.

Watching Gasol's post game comments...he ALWAYS says the right things. Well maybe not always always, but I agree with everything he said tonight about being a team and a close knit group.

Back
Top Bottom