Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im starting to think kobe and mitch  know something that the rest of the team doesn't , i dont understand why he's not being more of a verbal force out there smh

4 on 1 though?

Team is embarrassing man.. no heart, no pride.

Something needs to be done. This squad just doesnt respond to Antoni in my opinion. It'd be tough to just fire him at this point but damn man this team has the talent to at the very least be in the Playoff picture.

I was curious what our record was at the time of the 81 point game and it was something like 23-17. How this years team has a worse record by about 7 or 8 games than the squad with Smush, Mihm, Luke etc. is completely beyond me.

:smh:

I remember when there were fans saying the loss to Heat was a good sign.

You mean Magic Johnson? When he said he saw some FIRE IN OUR TEAM even though we lost.

He thought it was our magical turning point. THE START of a big winning streak.

The CHAMPIONSHIP RUN WAS BEGINNING WITH A LOSS.

Tough season so far. Usually after an L, I just brush it off and wait to see what positives come out the next game.

But these last 2 games, including the Grizz game tonight...been really hurting my soul man :frown:

Last edited:
Bernie+Bickerstaff+San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Los+7L3A_-gMtJ3l.jpg

LONG LIVE BERNIE!

It is not necessarily about no hear tor pride. The team just does not have any defensive players outside of Howard. Kobe can play defense but you see what it does to his legs.

The team is a terrible mix of old players and young players that can't play defense.

THE TEAM DOES NOT HAVE A DAMN BACKUP SF OR BACKUP PG. The front office said that they did not need to do any signings.

So it is a mix of all those things. Bad front office. Bad coaching. No defensive players. No real backups at some position which mean no bench at the same time.

This is all Karma for the foul way the lakeshow did Mike Brown.

Sad to see the Lakers looking like this though.
They knew they weren't committed to the guy entering the season. They should've fired him after they made their big trades. They basically threw away training camp which was very important given how their 2 acquisitions changed the team.

Back
Top Bottom