Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody needs to be available besides kobe metta and clark.. but f it make him available too. Sick and tired of this man we deserve better as fans.

I want dantoni fired

I think tonight is my breaking point.

I was calm, cool, collected up until tonight.

I no longer can stay CALM.

This is straight up BS man. Most pathetic looking team in the NBA...with the HIGHEST PAYROLL.

FAIL CITY.

And I mean honestly could you imagine if he hired pjax instead of Pringles?

What if we actually were able to turn it around?

Damn you jim buss just die

Yeah, Darrell Arthur is a player plain and simple. Nice to see he's returned from his ACL.

I'm literally at my wits end with this team. :smh:

We need to stop trying to trade our problems away. This team isn't very good, there are no real trades out there that will help us become a title contender.

We got to suck it up and realize that this season is a wash, point blank, unless there is a miraculous turn around, which is impossible, this team is going to be sitting at home during the playoffs.

Life goes on, however it has ruined basketball for me this year, this horrendous Laker has.

I give up on this season, i'm going to try my best not to watch these games because seriously they cause me a headache and they just ruin my whole day and I just become so unproductive. However, I know that will be really hard.

Whatever...Go Lakers!

It's just depressing man.

Sports shouldn't depress you this much.

My San Diego Chargers didn't make the playoffs...but that didn't dissapoint me as much as this Lakers squad is.

Maybe its expectations, well...it probably is. I dont know.

But this is just sad, truly sad.

We're like the Jets of the NBA right now...a huge MESS. Except we actually have good individual players. Just no unity.

Back
Top Bottom