Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buss needs to put his ego aside and admit he made a mistake, fire Dantoni and hope Phil comes back to coach. They're going to end up trading Pau and losing Howard when the right coach can make them coexist together.

There ya go Dwight, now we're talkin.
"I have to be more," said Howard, who is averaging 17.1 points, 12.3 rebounds and 2.5 blocks on the season. "I have to do more for this team. There are a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders. I have to step up and take it. It has to be me. It has to start with me. I'm a guy that has to dominate for us to win. We're not going to win unless I dominate."

smokin.gif

That's more like it big man. He promised today would be a different story, let's see how he comes out and plays against 2 very tough low post players. Hopefully he and Pau come out possessed. Tony Allen is going to be all over Kobe's ***, so let us pray he chills and let's the bigs fight while he relaxes and "rests" his legs a bit. Maybe takeover in the 4th if need be.

I say "rests" meaning he'll be on the court 42 minutes tonight, but hopefully defending someone like Allen and not Rudy or Conley.
laugh.gif
this dude's nothing but a talker

i mean, why now?

that alone should be reason for him to get kicked to the curb

****ing Kobe, man :lol: . What does he really expect Dwight to say? That's a question that's never going to be answered truthfully in a room full of people watching.

My guess is that Dwight figured that since it's Kobe's team and thought spotlight wouldn't be on him

Guess what Big Fella? Spotlight is back on you.

All the Lakers have to do is work on rotations for defense and ball movement on offense.

THAT'S IT! Work on those two things and they'll look like a completely different team.

I actually like that they had that meeting.

What's the worst that can come out of it? We're already losing every game. So I'm glad they were honest with each other. I'm glad they asked each other questions. I'm glad it got a little tense in there. Maybe clearing the air will help, who knows? We definitely know that chemistry is one major thing lacking in this team so of course it's good to get a better understanding of each other personally.

Will the meeting mean they will win 30 games in a row? Of course not.

But I'm sure it'll loosen them up a bit and get them to have some more fun out there. They definitely don't look happy to play with each other at times, so if they actually start to genuinely have fun playing with each other then maybe it'll result in better basketball being played.

4 weeks too late if you ask me, but better late than never.

^^better late than never, but never late is better :lol: had my drake moment right there

we just need more communication and have chemistry once we get that and we click we can be hard to stop

[quote name="L2B"]I actually like that they had that meeting.

4 weeks too late if you ask me, but better late than never.[/quote]No doubt! :smokin

what I don't like is how CP dodged your list. :smh:

Gotta game tonight. We need wins, hopefully they show up and play...

Hope Kobe just chills, let these dudes figure it out dolo

Technically this team had how many seasons so far?

Pre-Season 0-7
Mike Brown Season 1-4
Bernie Bickerstaff season 4-1
Mike D'Antoni 10-16
Mike D'Antoni New Years Season 2-3
Dwight Howard's New Season 0-0

6 aka Adam Morrison

:rolleyes

Edit:The great Mike Brown with 1 win, not 0 :lol:

Last edited:
what I don't like is how CP dodged your list.

Don't be jealous. :smokin

MB was 1-4, not 0-5.

And if we lose tonight, then what? Cage match on the plane ride home? I hope Bane shows up and starts transfusing blood from Kobe into Dwight or something ridiculous. :lol:

i was thinking about it right now...this whole time when we lost 6 games in a row and were doing bad they now have a meeting?? it takes us 7 games to be under .500 to get a meeting, what do they talk about then at practice??

what I don't like is how CP dodged your list.

Don't be jealous. :smokin
Mike Brown was 1-4, not 0-5.
And if we lose tonight, then what?

If we lose tonight...you're on the list.

Why? Well:

1) You reminded me of Mike Brown, Team Fire Mike Brown (led by you), and the stress that came with those days.
2) It's not fair to have Ska on their and not you.
3) it'll give you more incentive to care about tonight's game. So in a way I'm doing you a favor, because Laker games aren't meaningful for you anymore. Well tonight it will be.
4. If we lose by more than 15 points, you'll be the top reason.
5. If you win, we all win. So if you can somehow will our team to a victory tonight through NT then you'll earn the right to stay off...for now. So get to work. :smile:

Last edited:
[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]****ing Kobe, man :lol: . What does he really expect Dwight to say? That's a question that's never going to be answered truthfully in a room full of people watching.[/quote][quote name="chaose57"]I wonder what dwight said :lol:[/quote]Dwight answered by saying he knows he has made some mistakes. See the quote a few replies up that CP quoted and said "That's what I'm talking about, Dwight." That's what Dwight said. Kobe did exactly what he should do, handled it perfectly, by confronting him in a meeting. "Straight up: do u like playing w/ me? F*** the behind the back, beating around the bush bulls***. Do you, or not?" And Dwight responded with a public "My bad."

Being a cynic that I am, though, I still live by something I've said for years: Believe some of what people tell you, and all of what they show you.

Show me, Dwight. You definitely said the right thing right there, though.
[quote name="LA KB24"]i was thinking about it right now...this whole time when we lost 6 games in a row and were doing bad they now have a meeting?? it takes us 7 games to be under .500 to get a meeting, what do they talk about then at practice??[/quote] I mean, 7 games under .500 is better than having a meeting at 8 games under .500, feel me?

As far as what they talk about in practice, this is just an assumption here, but probably... basketball. More specifically, probably offense, very little defense. :lol:

Bryant also spoke up, acknowledging he could be "hard to play with" and asking Howard if that bothered him.

As much as I hate MDA... His quotes always make me laugh
D'Antoni with the Lakers quote of the year: "We have an All-Star team out there. Have you ever watched an All-Star game? It's God awful"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom