Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dwight definitely looks more involved already, early I know but it's nice to see some effort out there.

Kobe's playing that extra disrespectful/lazy defense on Tony Allen. As long as he's not making shots I don't mind Kobe just roaming and helping out, but if he starts to hit shots being one of the worst shooters in the league it could hurt us.

Craziest part about Dwight is despite not looking all there is where he ranks in the big categories...

Had he been all there.. I honestly wonder what his stats would look like.

Kobe's playing that extra disrespectful/lazy defense on Tony Allen. As long as he's not making shots I don't mind Kobe just roaming and helping out, but if he starts to hit shots being one of the worst shooters in the league it could hurt us.

Can't be more disrespectful than how he plays Rondo :lol:

[quote name="Essential1"]
Bryant also spoke up, acknowledging he could be "hard to play with" and asking Howard if that bothered him.
[/quote] Bryant also went on to point out that we have a black president, and that Daniel Day Lewis is a decent actor.
[quote name="Essential1"] As much as I hate MDA... His quotes always make me laugh
D'Antoni with the Lakers quote of the year: "We have an All-Star team out there. Have you ever watched an All-Star game? It's God awful"
[/quote]The play in a game that's loose and relaxed and nobody cares about... is likened to the sub-.500 play of a championship franchise? Jesus H. Christ, man. between the quotes I saw from Dwight yesterday and now this is gem from Mike today, I just don't know, man. Where the hell did we find these 2 dudes? :lol:

cmon kobe, that was a flop
laugh.gif
mean.gif

[quote name="trickster360cj"]Was Pau in that meeting this morning?[/quote]Sounds like it was a man's meeting; Pau was in the little girls' room.

essential hook me up with your NBA league pass acount for my iPad, I'm trying to watch this game. Help a fellow New Yorker out :D

Cmon now Pau.. you can't come in the game, brick a jumper, give up a layup and wide open jumper in your minute and a half of PT so far :smh:

Metta needs to chill on those 3's too, just not a good shot. Throw it in to Dwight, let him get doubled and kick it right back out to you for an open jumper or he'll get a shot close to the rim.

Back
Top Bottom