Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryant also spoke up, acknowledging he could be "hard to play with" and asking Howard if that bothered him.

Howard's answer was unclear, though he did not engage Bryant in nearly as vocal a manner as Bryant engaged him.

"He didn't go back at Kobe," said the person who witnessed the meeting.

i was thinking about it right now...this whole time when we lost 6 games in a row and were doing bad they now have a meeting?? it takes us 7 games to be under .500 to get a meeting, what do they talk about then at practice??
I'm pretty sure only reason they did the meeting was because the recent trade rumors

And Dwight going to the media about getting more shots.

i was thinking about it right now...this whole time when we lost 6 games in a row and were doing bad they now have a meeting?? it takes us 7 games to be under .500 to get a meeting, what do they talk about then at practice??
I'm pretty sure only reason they did the meeting was because the recent trade rumors

And Dwight going to the media about getting more shots.

Basically MDA was pissed about all the media stories, and wants the players to be honest with each other.

One of the things that pisses me off about the Dwight Trade Speculation... As it did last year.. Is the idea of "Verbal Commitment"

Doesn't mean anything either way. I could verbally commit to eating dinner with you, and then decide F it, I'll stay home.

ESPN made the Dwightmare what it was last year (not to say that Dwight didn't cause some of what was going on), and the minute he made it to another team hoped to create the story again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom