Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its not just one persons fault for why we suck...It's everything man, everything;

Coaching.
System.
Shooting.
Defense.
Effort.
Jim Buss.
Rebounding.
Jeanie Buss.
Ska.
Dwight.
Kobe.
Steve Blake.
Essentials trade ideas.
Staples Center Employees.
Los Angeles Traffic.
Kardashians.
Disneyland.
Tom Cruise and Scientology.
Eddie Jordan's stone face.
Powerballin's Brother.
Kobe 8 Christmas kicks.
Jack Nicholson.
Chris Rock trying to distract Kobe.
Basketball reasons (PMatic)
Age (Coupelt88)
DarthDeezy
And most importantly....
Chemistry.

All if the above is to blame for our bad play.

Serious.
I'm under Jeanie Buss.

Ooooohhhhh riiiiiigggghhht. Giggidy, giggidy, giggidy
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I escaped the list of problems! :pimp:
Its crazy how a siutation like what the Lakers are in can make someone a non believer.

The more I watch...Kobe does not deserve his jersey to be in the rafters with Magic, Kareem and the rest.
He is NOT a Laker legend. He is merely a semi-great player who played in a weak decade of basketball

Last edited:
The more I watch...Kobe does not deserve his jersey to be in the rafters with Magic, Kareem and the rest.
He is NOT a Laker legend. He is merely a semi-great player who played in a weak decade of basketball.
Yikes!

Let's... uhhh... let's not get carried away, champ.
laugh.gif

Man, losing REALLY messes with some dudes heads.
laugh.gif
I mean, I've been saying the same stuff about Kobe since day ONE... pre championships, all the way back to the Utah airballs, all the way through all 5 championships; I'm not saying what I'm saying just because we're losing and I'm going all Chicken Little.

Perspective, my dude.

Last edited:
Its crazy how a siutation like what the Lakers are in can make someone a non believer.

He is NOT a Laker legend. He is merely a semi-great player who played in a weak decade of basketball.

Ban him from this thread. Maybe NT is general.

Its not just one persons fault for why we suck...It's everything man, everything;

Coaching.
System.
Shooting.
Defense.
Effort.
Jim Buss.
Rebounding.
Jeanie Buss.
Ska.
Dwight.
Kobe.
Steve Blake.
Essentials trade ideas.
Staples Center Employees.
Los Angeles Traffic.
Kardashians.
Disneyland.
Tom Cruise and Scientology.
Eddie Jordan's stone face.
Powerballin's Brother.
Kobe 8 Christmas kicks.
Jack Nicholson.
Chris Rock trying to distract Kobe.
Basketball reasons (PMatic)
Age (Coupelt88)
DarthDeezy
And most importantly....
Chemistry.

All if the above is to blame for our bad play.

Serious.

Mannnn

hi-res-153957906_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
He really did put Essential AFTER Steve Blake.

If there were cuts, Steve Blake would be more safe than Essential.

"Boys I don't care who y'are, that's funny."

Essential rollin' over in his grave.
laugh.gif

saying that should put you on the list of problems

Last edited:
Have you guys heard any reports from trainers/doctors/anyone about Dwight definitely regaining the explosiveness he once had? I ask because I'm not sure I've seen someone look this unathletic then come back next year and go back to superhuman/normal-Dwight athleticism. Is it a sure thing that he gets more explosive?

I just can't imagine his trade value being all that high when right now, he doesn't look like the game changer he was in Orlando. Do you really want to pay this guy 100 million for 5 years if he's looking like this at 28? His stats aren't all that different from his Orlando year but the way he moves and impacts the game is on a whole different level.

He's going to gain some of it back but he wont be the same. He needs to work on his game over the summer. It's the main reason why he get's frustrated on the court he can't do the same moves he once could. I would move him if he told Mitch he didn't want to stay.

Mark Willard who does ESPN LA Radio said if it comes down to Dwight or D'Antoni... See ya later Mike..

That is probably the easiest choice in a close race with what would you rather eat; A pizza or a **** sandwich

Mark Willard who does ESPN LA Radio said if it comes down to Dwight or D'Antoni... See ya later Mike..

That is probably the easiest choice in a close race with what would you rather eat; A pizza or a **** sandwich
Honestly, I know my last Dwight post was extremely anti-D12, but I see more hope in him than Mike D.

Dwight has ran off coaches and tears up locker rooms, but he HAS won DPOY and taken a team to the Finals.

Mike D... has done... NNNNOOOOTHING... of significance.

NOOOOOTHING.

Even Mike Brown can say "I remember the Finals."

See ya, Mike.

NOW... if we had a deal on the table for Dwight that involved us getting some youth and some shooting, awesome. Trade Dwight's diva self.

To me, this is really easy, though: FO needs to make Dwight part of the head coach hiring process post-Pringles, whenever that is. NO, I AM NOT SAYING HAVE DWIGHT PICK OUR NEXT COACH; I'm saying make him part of the process, make him feel like that's his coach. If we're going to hail him as the next face of the Lakers, and he has a history of HC problems, easy fix: fool him into thinking he picked the coach.
laugh.gif

Essentials Steve Blake .gif is sufficient evidence for Blake's position on the list being switched with Ska.

Anyone looking that ugly while flopping immediately deserves a higher position. :smh:

And my work here is done :lol:

Also can we move Jeanie off the list.. I mean it's Jeanie, and there are nudes.. :rofl:

Last edited:

Do you think he gets canned or he resigns?

Do you think he gets canned or he resigns?

I said on twitter... That if I were GM when he said the problem was all offense I would have walked into that press conference and fired him like Vince McMahon.
Likely gets canned

if anything he'll be treated with kid gloves and be forced to resign just like with the knicks

he got fired basically, but knicks mgmt gave him a pass by claiming he resigned (his whole group of coaches that he brought in with him to the knicks were fired)

Back
Top Bottom