Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So? Jim buss needs to put his pride aside and understand that he is only a small piece of the laker organization. Isnt winning the main priority? By signing dantoni he showed that it is not. Just wait till all the players voice their displeasure and the only thing they can do is get rid of him cause he is not willing to adjust his style of play to the players on the roster. Ive said it from the start that he was a bad hire.

jim buss is turning into Donald Sterling and Donald Sterling looking pretty good right now

The Los Angeles Lakers have rejected trade inquiries from teams interested in Dwight Howard as they believe there is still a good chance of him re-signing in the offseason, according to sources.

But sources said the Lakers may reconsider their position before the Feb. 21 deadline due to his increasing displeasure with his role under Mike D'Antoni.

Howard has not publicly indicated that he is interested in leaving, but has dropped hints in team circles about his unease with D'Antoni.

The Dallas Mavericks and Atlanta Hawks are the most realistic options to sign Howard outright in free agency.

The Brooklyn Nets are believed to remain as an option that intrigues Howard, but a trade would be necessary.
Via Ramona Shelburne, Marc Stein/ESPN

Id rather fire Dantoni and take the risk of starting from ground 0 then keep this dude any longer

:smh: at the lakers

this whole dream is turning into a nightmare..not just the whole dwight thing but everything that has been going on this year...if only we got phil

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"][quote name="stopcappin"]Reports are saying Memphis signed Delonte....[/quote] Has someone checked on Essential?[/quote]Don't care about it.[/quote]Don't care about it? A FA is signed... and you... "don't care about it"?

Someone stop by, check on Essential.

If I was Kobe I'd set a 5 shot attempt goal for myself in Memphis and just force Feed the ball to Dwight on the block all game. No Pick and Roll none of that straight back to the hoop post play. That way when Memphis bigs get done stripping, pushing him off the block and sending him to the FT line and the team struggles to score 80, Dwight can step up and take the blame for the loss....

Dude pointing fingers and shooting airballs from the free throw line...

Dude pointing fingers and wasting 2 and 3 fouls/techs a game on nonsense plays...

Dudes in this thread scapegoating Kobe now? Really??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

The "trade Dwight" stuff is snowballing big time. We lose tonight........gonna get thick 'roun here.

yeah that's probably the best move for the lakers right now. well that and a new coach

who wants a diva like dwight on their team? he's a snake. at least accomplish something before you bask in your diva glory

Mitch believes it is the player's lack of effort and not Dantoni.. sounds like more problems than we thought. If the frontoffice cant admit that dantoni is the issue we're gonna have a long long season ahead of us with lots of players leaving

Its not just one persons fault for why we suck...It's everything man, everything;

Coaching.
System.
Shooting.
Defense.
Effort.
Jim Buss.
Rebounding.
Jeanie Buss.
Steve Blake.
Dwight.
Kobe.
Ska.
Essentials trade ideas.
Staples Center Employees.
Los Angeles Traffic.
Kardashians.
Disneyland.
Tom Cruise and Scientology.
Eddie Jordan's stone face.
Powerballin's Brother.
Kobe 8 Christmas kicks.
Jack Nicholson.
Chris Rock trying to distract Kobe.
Basketball reasons (PMatic)
Age (Coupelt88)
Dead Life Having Fans (grand theft)
Dwight's headband (gaseous)

And most importantly....
DarthDeezy.

All if the above is to blame for our bad play.

Serious.

Last edited:
The "trade Dwight" stuff is snowballing big time. We lose tonight........gonna get thick 'roun here.

Yeah ESPN is pushing it hard

I don't think Dwight is all that good so I'd probably take the risk and if he walks he walks. Maybe try for love if you gonna trade him

Have you guys heard any reports from trainers/doctors/anyone about Dwight definitely regaining the explosiveness he once had? I ask because I'm not sure I've seen someone look this unathletic then come back next year and go back to superhuman/normal-Dwight athleticism. Is it a sure thing that he gets more explosive?

I just can't imagine his trade value being all that high when right now, he doesn't look like the game changer he was in Orlando. Do you really want to pay this guy 100 million for 5 years if he's looking like this at 28? His stats aren't all that different from his Orlando year but the way he moves and impacts the game is on a whole different level.

Some nights he looks fine, other night's he barely moves. Not sure if that's his back, or interest.

I escaped the list of problems! :pimp:
Its crazy how a siutation like what the Lakers are in can make someone a non believer.

The more I watch...Kobe does not deserve his jersey to be in the rafters with Magic, Kareem and the rest.
He is NOT a Laker legend. He is merely a semi-great player who played in a weak decade of basketball.

Back
Top Bottom