Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do you see this team? DO YOU SEE THIS TEAM?

This ******g team had a better record than we do now at this point.

Kwame Brown C
Kobe Bryant SG
Brian Cook PF
Maurice Evans SG
Jordan Farmar PG
Aaron McKie SF
Lamar Odom PF
Smush Parker PG
Vladimir Radmanovic PF
Ronny Turiaf C
Sasha Vujacic SG
Luke Walton BUM
Shammond Williams PG

It's a coaching problem, plain and simple. Yes, players need to be held accountable but we have to get rid of _Antoni.

Kwame Brown C
Kobe Bryant SG
Brian Cook PF
Maurice Evans SG
Jordan Farmar PG
Aaron McKie SF
Lamar Odom PF
Smush Parker PG
Vladimir Radmanovic PF
Ronny Turiaf C
Sasha Vujacic SG
Luke Walton BUM
Shammond Williams PG

It's a coaching problem, plain and simple. Yes, players need to be held accountable but we have to get rid of _Antoni.
This roster looks like and plays like Ferrari compared to the old farts on this year's roster. :lol: :smh:

It's over for us, guys. We've dug a huge hole and everything is just not going our way. :smh: There's no one else to point fingers at now, the whole franchise is to blame. Players don't play, coaches can't coach, the management can't manage and so forth. :frown:

THIS.
Season is a wash. Wait 10 months again and start over. Hopefully make better moves this summer.
Just for the sake of argument I say the Lakers finish 30-52. 34-48 at best. Thats just being nice. In actuality, 25-57 will be their final record.

i really don't understand why people keep avoiding this and try to pin the blame on other things

sure, there are a few other problems with the lakers, but it's evident that the current coach is the biggest detriment to this team

this dude is benching gasol (!) - a 2 time nba champion with a ******** of other accomplishments that only a handful of players in the league can match

catch this phony on post game press interviews - talks a whole lot, but he ain't saying a damn thing

he's gotten a pass for way too long

"Everybody wants to know what's the reason, whose fault it is and this, that and the other," Bryant said. "I just made it more easy. You should just point the finger at me. Let me take all that. This way, we won't have to worry about that as a team. It's part of my responsibility. I'll take [the criticism] and we can just focus on what we do best, which is playing together and trying to figure out how to get out of this losing."

Missed shots, is that what this says? Missed shots, I need to make those next time?

You forgot to read the rest of the convo bro.

I JUST DONT GET HOW THEY STILL CANNOT PLAY DEFENSE!! DEFENSIVE ROTATIONS ARE MESSED UP. NO TEAM DEFENSE, NO MAN TO MAN DEFENSE, NO ZONE DEFENSE, AND THAT WHILE YOU HAVE A 3 TIME DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, A FORMER ALL NBA FIRST TEAMER, METTA...

DO THEY NOT PRACTICE THIS ON A DAILY BASIS? WTF MAN!!!?

Last edited:
I JUST DONT GET HOW THEY STILL CANNOT PLAY DEFENSE!! DEFENSIVE ROTATIONS ARE MESSED UP. NO TEAM DEFENSE, NO MAN TO MAN DEFENSE, NO ZONE DEFENSE, AND THAT WHILE YOU HAVE A 3 TIME DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, A FORMER ALL NBA FIRST TEAMER, METTA...

DO THEY NOT PRACTICE THIS ON A DAILY BASIS? WTF MAN!!!?

Serena Winters of Lakers Nation tweeted a response to me saying that Defense comprises most of the practices now..

What this leads me to believe is, he can teach defense all he wants.... He just doesn't understand it.

So he can't correctly teach it.

It'd be like Stevie Wonder teaching skeet shooting.. Sure he could teach it all he wants.. But you probably won't get anything out of it.

Kwame Brown C
Kobe Bryant SG
Brian Cook PF
Maurice Evans SG
Jordan Farmar PG
Aaron McKie SF
Lamar Odom PF
Smush Parker PG
Vladimir Radmanovic PF
Ronny Turiaf C
Sasha Vujacic SG
Luke Walton BUM
Shammond Williams PG

Back when Luke actually played well. Yeah it's a shame that a team with Smush Parker as the starting point guard had a better record than this current team. :smh:

I say it's a coaching problem as well.
Sure the lakers are lazy as hell, but I goes back to Antoni
Dude does not demand nor deserve respect from these players. Only a Phil, Pop, Doc, maybe Thibbs since he preaches defense can get these players to sync as one.

Kwame Brown C
Kobe Bryant SG
Brian Cook PF
Maurice Evans SG
Jordan Farmar PG
Aaron McKie SF
Lamar Odom PF
Smush Parker PG
Vladimir Radmanovic PF
Ronny Turiaf C
Sasha Vujacic SG
Luke Walton BUM
Shammond Williams PG

how can you forget about chris mihm? :smh:
he was my guy

Someone explain how Kobe goes from being anti social to a complete 14 year old high school freshman. Kobe tweets so damn much, damn. Haha.

#countonkobe

Someone explain how Kobe goes from being anti social to a complete 14 year old high school freshman. Kobe tweets so damn much, damn. Haha.

#countonkobe
It really is weird, to say the least. My theory is it's his way of connecting with the fans until he retires. Also Nike is behind all of this too.

RealGM.com, citing an unnamed source, reported Tuesday that the Brooklyn Nets are preparing once again to try and acquire Dwight Howard. A league source, however, emphatically told Mike Mazzeo of ESPNNewYork.com that the report isn't true. ESPN.com

Serena Winters of Lakers Nation tweeted a response to me saying that Defense comprises most of the practices now..

What this leads me to believe is, he can teach defense all he wants.... He just doesn't understand it.

So he can't correctly teach it.

It'd be like Stevie Wonder teaching skeet shooting.. Sure he could teach it all he wants.. But you probably won't get anything out of it.

to be honest, it was already obvious that dantoni doesnt know anything, why would you put your best player to guard everyone for the time he is on the floor and also you want him to be productive on offense. he's the 2nd oldest player on the team... what i think they should do, is look for a player that can play defense, on the 1,2 and 3 spot.. to give kobe some rest... and let him take more of an offensive role.. cause he was doing great on offense but now his percentage has dropped, because he's responsible for both offense and defense..

with so many defensive players, dwight, kobe, metta it really shows it is dantoni that is to blame.. i dont care what anyone says.. sure fast pg's like irving, westbrook and rose will get easy buckets, but with solid team defense or zone, there is no way they can penetrate and score so much in the paint..

to be honest, it was already obvious that dantoni doesnt know anything, why would you put your best player to guard everyone for the time he is on the floor and also you want him to be productive on offense. he's the 2nd oldest player on the team... what i think they should do, is look for a player that can play defense, on the 1,2 and 3 spot.. to give kobe some rest... and let him take more of an offensive role.. cause he was doing great on offense but now his percentage has dropped, because he's responsible for both offense and defense..

with so many defensive players, dwight, kobe, metta it really shows it is dantoni that is to blame.. i dont care what anyone says.. sure fast pg's like irving, westbrook and rose will get easy buckets, but with solid team defense or zone, there is no way they can penetrate and score so much in the paint..

again, defense is nothing but consistency, intensity and hard work.. nothing more.. you dont need any talents to play defense... and if you play team defense or zone defense you need to understand your position on the floor.. is that so hard?

It really is weird, to say the least. My theory is it's his way of connecting with the fans until he retires. Also Nike is behind all of this too.

Can't lie, I enjoy it. Never knew he was so personable. Hope when he retires he joins TNT or Espn, he's well spoken and carries himself well. Not to mention his commentary would be vicious. Hope he doesn't pull a Jordan and fade to black.

Kwame Brown C
Kobe Bryant SG
Brian Cook PF
Maurice Evans SG
Jordan Farmar PG
Aaron McKie SF
Lamar Odom PF
Smush Parker PG
Vladimir Radmanovic PF
Ronny Turiaf C
Sasha Vujacic SG
Luke Walton BUM
Shammond Williams PG

wont happen, jim buss prob stuborn as fck that he made the right choice to pick MD over Jackson

pretty sure nike asking him to do this and kicking in extra money for his tweets

The Bobcat's "rumor" was just an idea floated by Rick Bonnell, the Bobcats' beat writer. So in other words, nothing to see here.

[quote name="CP"]when Kobe says to the world, it's "our" team, then that ******g hating *** world says Oh, Kobe's lost it, he's finished, he's not the leader, he's not this that or the other, it's now someone else's team. [/quote]When the hell has anyone thrown that criticism out there after Kobe said something like that? Now you're just making stuff up. :lol:[quote name="CP"]But you know what would make this ALLLLLLL better, if Kobe would have only said,  "this is "our" team".   Then the world would be a better place and the Lakers would be a better team.[/quote]Correct. Well not just say it, but actually show it... but your sarcasm is suggesting to me that you don't believe, and possibly never have believed, that Kobe's style of play is detrimental to developing a winning environment.[quote name="CP"]I want Kobe to retire just so I don't have to hear everyone bein all God damn sensitve and talkin about their feelin's and ****.  Can't believe I have to hear this all over again after the Shaq years.[/quote]People are still talking about an aspect of Kobe's game that hasn't changed? The nerve of those people. :lol:

What is Pau trade value?

Dont GMs realize, any team he gets traded to, it's gonna be Lamar Odom 2.0, until he comes back to LA... as a Clipper :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom