Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats not the only reason, not just about D'Antoni. He said Howard wants to win and if the Lakers don't look like they're in a position to do so, Dwight will be forced to consider options.

He also said (essential listen up) the money wouldn't matter. Dwight is confident enough to make that money off the court and confident enough to get another max deal 3-4 years from now.

Where's the one place he can make up for lost money? - New York (Brooklyn). Dwight's trolling. This is who he is, he's fragile.
Someone's callin you out Essential! Answer the call.

lol

This is just a flat out mess. I don't even feel going into who to trade, whether Dwight is staying or not that **** gives me a headache. All I'm gonna say he is what I've said before in this thread. D'Antoni would rather win games 120 to 115 and not 100 to 95. That's who they hired. And right after the Knicks got rid of him or he quit however you want to put it the Knicks got way better WITH A COACH THAT WAS ON HIS STAFF. So a coach that was underneath him saw the problems that he didn't or he didn't care. That's who Jim Buss hired. Now if they fired him that's what 22 mil your paying to ex-coaches.

Shoulda gave the job to B Shaw as soon as Phil walked away. But nah.....

Hell yeah I'm mad. :lol:

Last edited:
FOR THE LAST TIME he can't go to brooklyn unless he is traded their. Brooklyn can't do a sign & Trade because their over the cap.

BRooklyn would have to trade Lopez, Humphries, Wallace & damn near any other valuable player to have a core of Dwight, D-Will, & Joe Johnson... To go up against the Heat, Knicks, Bulls & Pacers..... This ain't 07-08 where one star gonna carry you to the finals in the East things are REAL out there :smh:

This is just a flat out mess. I don't even feel going into who to trade, whether Dwight is staying or not that **** gives me a headache. All I'm gonna say he is what I've said before in this thread. D'Antoni would rather win games 120 to 115 and not 100 to 95. That's who they hired. And right after the Knicks got rid of him or he quit however you want to put it the Knicks got way better WITH A COACH THAT WAS ON HIS STAFF. So a coach that was underneath him saw the problems that he didn't or he didn't care. That's who Jim Buss hired. Now if they fired him that's what 22 mil your paying to ex-coaches.

Shoulda gave the job to B Shaw as soon as Phil walked away. But nah.....

Hell yeah I'm mad.
laugh.gif
Bernie Berkerstaff too for that matter. Repped.

Edit: Booty Thread got me over my limit.

Last edited:
Who cares if Dwight leaves? If he leaves then he leaves. So be it. We're going to have to rebuild this team sooner or later. Mitch thought the he could start cementing the franchise this season, but things aren't looking that way.

i call BS on that... there is no way dwight is gonna make up for it in endorsements. especially after his "dwightmare" bs, if he does it again, you think other brands are willing to touch him? he made a meager 11 million in '11.. you honestly think he will leave a team that can give him the max and will make him the focal point and corner stone of the lakers franchise?

Unfortunately for Dwight, the Nets can't take part in sign-and-trades as they are a luxury tax paying team.
What annoys me about the situation is that dude opted in :lol: . This could've been so so so easily avoided had he not opted in. He could've kept his options open.

Last edited:
Blame this on Kobe.

Whose team is this?
Dwight: It's our team

Whose team is this?
Kobe: It's mine.

Everybody in the NBA knows its Kobe's team, but saying stuff like that out in public to the media can break a team moral and unity.

SMH.

Thats not the only reason, not just about D'Antoni. He said Howard wants to win and if the Lakers don't look like they're in a position to do so, Dwight will be forced to consider options.

He also said (essential listen up) the money wouldn't matter. Dwight is confident enough to make that money off the court and confident enough to get another max deal 3-4 years from now.

Where's the one place he can make up for lost money? - New York (Brooklyn). Dwight's trolling. This is who he is, he's fragile.

Key word "Consider". He was always going to consider. Go to the Hawks, Rockets, or Mavs.. None are at a better position to win. Especially Atlanta, and Dallas. Houston you can make a case for, but they have nothing to trade anyone except Asik. They'll be the Atlanta Hawks of the West.

My *** the money wouldn't matter..... Rudolph talking out of his *** on that one.. The salary side.. Sure. But the off the court money? Not even close.. Fagan would be in his ear every second telling him how much he'll lose.

And Brooklyn has no way of getting him.... If the Lakers trade him.. Why deal with the Nets? You wouldn't they have absolutely 0 attractive pieces.

Brooklyn basically sealed their fate by giving Lopez that deal.

Last edited:
I'd like to go back and see the first time I said trade Bum Howard in this thread and people looked at me as if I was speaking in tongues....

It.
Just.
Doesn't.
Work.

Back
Top Bottom