Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude really trashed the Bulls like they're not better than the Lakers :lol: :lol:. The Bulls with or without Rose play AS A TEAM, execute well offensively and play exceptional defense, none of that can be said about our Lakers this year :smh:.

Team needs to play at a slower pace. This fool Buss really thought this team could run with D'Antoni's system.

The Lakers don't even deserve 2 All-Stars this year. This team is beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
Entire team says Defense is the problem.. Mike blames offense...

CP say what you want about Brown... But he wasn't even this stupid.

!

WTF.....

Someone tell me. Is this dude really bothered by the injury or is he just trolling?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Trade market for Pau Gasol complicated because Lakers have made clear that they don't want back long-term money in deal, league sources say.

Lakers/Timberwolves/Atlanta

Nikola Pekovic, Brandon Roy and Derrick Williams to Atlanta
Pau Gasol to Minnesota
Smith to Lakers

Last edited:
!

WTF.....

Someone tell me. Is this dude really bothered by the injury or is he just trolling?

Although I don't believe that Dwight is quite 100... Look at how much space he had due to the shooters around him. Add that to the fact he was forced to be the guy... it's just not working right now though

^^You're right. The paint is always cluttered every time Dwight catches the ball. The triangle would have made a lot more room for Dwight for sure.....

Last edited:
[

Trade market for Pau Gasol complicated because Lakers have made clear that they don't want back long-term money in deal, league sources say.

Pau Gasol to Minnesota
Smith to Lakers

You read that ESPN Article didn't you.

Maybe the biggest mistake was getting Nash... Despite him being a damn genius on offense...

Sessions could have run the faster tempo.. All while using youth to play slightly better defense.

We'd still have 4 picks and the TPE to create a bench out of thin air during the offseason.

Forget the Dwight Howard trade.. I have more remorse about the Nash trade, like I knew I would 7 months ago.

Last edited:

Pau Gasol to Minnesota
Smith to Lakers

Backcourt help for Kobe and Steve i think is more important if Pau is on the trade block.

Jodie cant guard anybody and Duhon likes shooting 4-pointers

Or get rid of Steve...

Maybe ask the Raptors if they still want him, and we'll gladly take Lowry :lol:

#RunOutOfIdeas

Last edited:
Let's say that the Lakers do trade Pau, what happens if Dwight decides to leave after the season? Assuming that the Lakers try to acquire a backup PG and a perimeter shooter for Pau they'd be left with no big man. Like most, I think the season for the Lakers is over or close to being over. If they don't get a commitment from Dwight, then maybe the should consider trading him and building for the future.

Let's say that the Lakers do trade Pau, what happens if Dwight decides to leave after the season? Assuming that the Lakers try to acquire a backup PG and a perimeter shooter for Pau they'd be left with no big man. Like most, I think the season for the Lakers is over or close to being over. If they don't get a commitment from Dwight, then maybe the should consider trading him and building for the future.

Who in the flying hell cares....

So trade the guy they were building the future for.. To build for the future... WHAT?

If they trade Pau. And Dwight leaves.... They are in the same position as if they traded Dwight and waited for Pau to leave.

Do some of ya'll think before you post...

Jesus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom