Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is MDA when he watches opposing teams film and preaching on defense.

Last edited:
Never said I like duhon or other back up PGs either.
Ramon was still trash with us. Y'all hyped him up big time.

Hey, I still love my Lakers and I still love y'all, but I'll be damned if this team ain't frustrating the hell out of me. :lol:

and like my fellow long time Laker fan CP pointed out a few pages back to someone, we'll be back. we don't disappear; we take
breaks. :wink: we're taking a break right now, like a... like a timeout or something. :lol:

yes, I am already looking ahead to next season, and I think we'll be back. we don't do this 'below 500' foolishness for too long. :lol:

Jimmy Buss wasn't running things, tho.

This sucks :smh:

and can we please get that poll off the thread cause none of that applies to this team |I

BTW , Those minutes are finally catching up to Kobe

Last edited:
There has to be something up/wrong with Dwight. He is way too inconsistent still. His inconsistency, when mixed with an off-night from someone (Kobe of late) means a loss no matter who the Lakers are playing.

Also, combining Dwight STILL not being the true defensive presence that he should be with the DREADFUL perimeter defense/rotations absolutely kills this team.

Last edited:
D'Antoni is doing no favors, but You do really how awful your roster is, no?

No back up pg, slowest/oldest perimeter in the league, no decent back up wing, no corner shooter.. Just scrubs.

The guy who was supposed to cover up for most of it can't move every other night. And I wouldn't be biting my nails about that big clown re-signing or leaving until his prior version shows up.

not even a LAL fan, but watching them gives me head pains. at this point, I'm just watching for Kobe's last moments on the court

We need to bring back that cheap *** high post (Pau) alley oop to the low post (Bynum) play that we'd run last year. Shh was unstoppable :lol:

IDK if it's lack of time played together but we just seem a step slow. I noticed once we came out of that time out late in the 4th down 10 we had more energy and quickness so it's not like we aren't capable, just doesn't seem like we want to. Earl Clark and Pau Gasol were the only people on the squad that looked like they wanted to win. Kobe looks gassed, he was playing as well as he has in a long time to start the season but these past 3 games he's looked tired and has made some poor passes. If it weren't Kobe I'd complain about the shot selection but he's taken and made them for so long it's tough, for me at least, to bring that up.

Also, there is no got damn reason Pau should be coming off the bench. Call him soft or whatever you want but that's just stupid as hell. Trade him if you don't think he fits in, but don't bring one of the best big men in the league off the bench.

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][quote name="DarthSka"]yes, I am already looking ahead to next season, and I think we'll be back. we don't do this 'below 500' foolishness for too long. :lol:[/quote]Jimmy Buss wasn't running things, tho.[/quote]Fair point. That's the thing about organizations like ours, though: one guy never runs anything.

And even if we do become like the Cowboys, where all of our greatness is behind us and we're just an average team now, we'll still be on TV all the damn time, which is great for transplanted fans like me. :D

D'Antoni is doing no favors, but You do really how awful your roster is, no?

No back up pg, slowest/oldest perimeter in the league, no decent back up wing, no corner shooter.. Just scrubs.

The guy who was supposed to cover up for most of it can't move every other night. And I wouldn't be biting my nails about that big clown re-signing or leaving until his prior version shows up.
NO NO NO. IT'S D'ANTONI'S FAULT!

You guys know whats the best part? The Blazers are losing all these games right now and guess what? This team gives no dambs.

I like how kenny smith is making the point that its the system thats not working. pau and howard can play together they're just not being used right. You only trade pau if L.A. sticks with this system. If pau isn't traded d'antoni is gone after this season I think

Back
Top Bottom