Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Essential, naw MB was just as bad. He tried to run the Princeton offense, in the NBA, in 2013. MDA started a trend that is run league wide right now. At least he's modern. Brown woulda been tryin the box & 1 by now.

We suck a bag a balls right now. :smh:

Fire dantoni
Get rid of Dwight (he doesn't play with any heart)
And just clear house man I'm sick of these bums.

i hope dwight is hurt because if that is his full commitment then we should just get rid of him. he is obviously the strongest if not one of the strongest on the court and plays with the strength of a small forward. he could easily over power most people out there but yet he settles for a hook shot or weak lay-up. DUNK THAT **** ! :smh:

pau is definitely not the problem. can't believe these trade rumors are starting up again. :x **** this season

Last edited:
i hope dwight is hurt because if that is his full commitment then we should just get rid of him. he is obviously the strongest if not one of the strongest on the court and plays with the strength of a small forward. he could easily over power most people out there but yet he settles of a hook shot or weak lay-up. DUNK THAT **** ! :smh:

pau is definitely not the problem. can't believe these trade rumors are starting up again. :x **** this season

Seriously I'm proud of gasoline the way he's played last two games..
I hope he stays a laker

Man this has to be the most miserable season for us Lakers fans.

I think we're cursed by the basketball god or something.

The last time i feel this disappointed was in 06- 07 when we had like an 8 or 9 games losing streak. But still, that team was consisted of Kwame Brown, Luke and Smush as starting line up.

This team smh. Man, no words. How can you suck this bad when the line up is consist of D12, Kobe, Pau, Nash, Metta?

I think the LA fans need to boycott a few home games so they can hear us man. This team need a hard slap in the face, a cold bucket of water, a long stare in the mirror. Whatever it is, somebody need to do something to wake this team up.

:smh:

I agree about Pau's play as of late. Dude is just shooting with confidence and attacking the basket. Yes, he has his moments, but dude has been playing some solid basketball.

As for defense, I am blown away by the fact that we never try anything outside of man defense. Just throw in some zone defense man, mix that **** up.

At this point I'd much rather trade Dwight for an all-star 3 and athletic wing player off the bench. Start Pau and Clark at the 5 and 4, respectively, and let's get to work.

Last edited:
It's the Max Kellerman Curse. On Mason and Ireland they mentioned a while back that since he came to LA and joined ESPN 710 in 2010 the Lakers have lost every year :lol:

Another loss...... Hard for me to watch this team play. It's like I expect us to lose every game. Feels bad man.

I love Kobe and I respect the hell out of him but the way to make Dwight and Nash work is to have Nash completely run the offense. Nash has been disappointing because he's not allowed to play his game. Kobe has never been used to playing with a PG of Nash's caliber, and its hard to teach an old dog new tricks but Kobe has to take a step back. Instead of averaging 22 shots a game, try to shoot 15-17. Kobe has to trust Nash and become a spot up shooter and save that isolation game for the last 5 mins of the game.

Thing is, I don't think Kobe can do it. He has played one way his whole career, it's given him championships so I don't blame him. Nash is the key to this offense. Dwight can feed from that.

However that's the offense side of things, defense is a whole other issue.

It's the Max Kellerman Curse. On Mason and Ireland they mentioned a while back that since he came to LA and joined ESPN 710 in 2010 the Lakers have lost every year :lol:

It's the Sports Illustrated curse. Since Nash and Howard made the cover of SI together, the team has been cursed.

I love Kobe and I respect the hell out of him but the way to make Dwight and Nash work is to have Nash completely run the offense. Nash has been disappointing because he's not allowed to play his game. Kobe has never been used to playing with a PG of Nash's caliber, and its hard to teach an old dog new tricks but Kobe has to take a step back. Instead of averaging 22 shots a game, try to shoot 15-17. Kobe has to trust Nash and become a spot up shooter and save that isolation game for the last 5 mins of the game.

Thing is, I don't think Kobe can do it. He has played one way his whole career, it's given him championships so I don't blame him. Nash is the key to this offense. Dwight can feed from that.

I think it's about balance. There were some PnRs that resulted in wide-open shots for Nash, which he hit often. Other times though, Kobe would run the PnR and it would free up Nash for a wide open 3, which he also hit pretty consistently.

I think for offense, running the PnR with either Kobe or Nash is pretty solid, with a little bit of Dwight and Kobe isos in the post to mix it up.

The rest just falls on our defense. I really think we should try zone or box-and-one because we keep getting killed on screens.

Y'all some clowns man. Dudes were foaming at the mouth with the prospect of acquiring Dwight in mind, steady thinking that it would just take D12 to put this team over the top, now y'all boys want to ship him out and keep Pau instead?

I laugh every time I see a post about Bynum in here too. You dudes stay flip flopping.

I'm so tired... :rolleyes

I hate this season. Kobe and Nash alone should win games on their own. Add d12 and Pau? CMON NOW!
they're obviously not being used properly. Let Nash run through a million screens all game long and have Kobe roll
around in the back. Pau and D12 should look for open spots inside. I mean, I cannot fathom how easy this should
have been and how UGLY it is now. APPALLED.

They could win if Dwight gets the ball in the low post consistently, he could bank it/dunk or lay it in in his sleep.....his FT % is atrocious, he hasn't worked on shooting free throws, no motivation to get better shooting FT's, even if he says he does, he doesn't work hard enough because if he did he wouldn't still be 50% on FT :lol: :lol:

Pau is good with jump shots, but he needs to be more aggressive in the paint like he was 2 years ago, he can take any front court player off the dribble and get any shot he wants..trading Pau is something to consider depending on who it's for...

Last edited:
That's the thing, D12 gets the ball in the post, he just doesn't know what to
do with it and often kicks it out. When decides to shoot, he can't finish.

Kobe is a huge problem. Without him on the team the offense would run better with a clear 1-2 option. Can't stand watching him launch 30 attempts a game and sinking 10-12 of them.

2 things can fix this team for some wins. Dwight needs to play like Shaq and Nash needs to run offense and have the ball way more.

2 things can fix this team for some wins. Dwight needs to play like Shaq and Nash needs to run offense and have the ball way more.

You're going to be waiting a lifetime for Dwight to play like Shaq, not happening. His offensive game has always been limited, don't put that burden on him.

Nash is the key, for the offense at least. He needs to lead and control the ball. Dwight will get his if Nash does so, I agree on that point. However Kobe is holding Nash back and it's going to be difficult as all hell for Kobe to fallback.

Back
Top Bottom