Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing against the Lakers automatically makes the other team hit shots they don't normally hit. Like the 3. 
mean.gif

Team simply can't keep up. Should have seen this when we barley beat the Bobcats. Team is old and to make the playoffs is simply far fetched at this point.

Little Jimmy should start realizing the idiotic mistake he made when he hired D'Antoni.

We never EVER have leads except in the first quarter. And when I say leads I'm talking like 6 points +

Kobe is burnt from all the minutes he's been playing. :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
17-23

17-24 after the Grizzlies. Even if we make an amazing trade, this team dug a hole that's way too deep. This season is considered lost.

I honestly can't watch this team anymore, this game might be it for me. Its the same ******g thing every night! Nothing changes, we just continue to takes L's. I'm starting to lose hope in turning this thing around, every game shows that we just aren't going to turn this around. :smh:

i swear man these  dudes are playing with no dignity or self-respect, they can't even muster up enough pride not to get shown up by a bunch of no-names,   its almost like they don't even believe in themselves anymore, this is sad 
mean.gif

kobe playing like garbage last 3 games

and Dwight IS garbage on offense

Last edited:
It's trouble when your scoring leader for the team is struggling. This team has no other options. Dwight can't even hold the ball to save his life. Dude has no jump.

Back
Top Bottom