Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers always need to be losing to make shots, they can never hit shots with the lead. They aren't even hitting shots until they are down more than 5. 

Kobe will start throwing bricks in the 2 minute mark if this team is down by at least 1.

Mark my word, quote me, screen shot me. I don't care.

Last edited:
[quote name="TheHealthInspector"]i like how kobes had clark on a couple breaks and has yet to give it up :lol: :\
[/quote]THIS THE KIND OF STUFF I'm talking about, CP. When you bring up all your stats about numbers & rings, those 2 breaks right there don't show up in a stat sheet. You have to watch the game, because those 2 breaks have no specific column in a regular box score, but refusing to give up the rock in those kinds of situations is not basketball.

a lot of us play basketball, and when we play with that dude, we just want to be off the court.

makes my damn eyelashes hurt watching that. :lol: :lol:

Why does kobe keep shooting smh
gotta muscle through it
ohwell.gif

THIS THE KIND OF STUFF I'm talking about, CP. When you bring up all your stats about numbers & rings, those 2 breaks right there don't show up in a stat sheet. You have to watch the game, because those 2 breaks have no specific column in a regular box score, but refusing to give up the rock in those kinds of situations is not basketball.

a lot of us play basketball, and when we play with that dude, we just want to be off the court.

makes my damn eyelashes hurt watching that. :lol: :lol:
This

Team is so wack :lol:

Glad I'm a 49er fan cause this **** we call a "team" is awful :smh:

Back
Top Bottom