Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

Everything that can go wrong, has. Boozer hittin fadeaways. Jimmy Butler swishing turnaround 21 footers. Duhon thinking 33 footers are where its at.

:lol: :smh:

We have as many losses in a month as the Thunder do all season. We were better off last year without Nash, Dwight, and Jamison. And whoever else we signed.

dwight and pau are just not going to have good games together
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

:lol:

Everything that can go wrong, has. Boozer hittin fadeaways. Jimmy Butler swishing turnaround 21 footers. Duhon thinking 33 footers are where its at.

:lol: :smh:

You can say that about every team that plays the Lakers. Kirk having a season high tonight. :lol: I thought after Fisher left, that wouldn't be the case. I was lied to.

Ramon, please come back to the team. :smh:

kobe playing like garbage last 3 games

and Dwight IS garbage on offense

Well MDA has run him into the ground, but he tried to keep us afloat to begin the season with all the injuries and turmoil; just couldn't do it. This season is lost and unfortunately this will be a watershed moment into mediocrity for us I believe fellas. No reason for Dwight to resign; Pau's soft ego has lost him, Nash is almost 40 and Kobe is done after either next season or the one after. Jim Buss has effectively damned this franchise that his father helped build in 2 short seasons. It's a sad time man.

Kobe needs to stop guarding PG's. He's a ******g SG, let Nash guard him. Kobe is never on his game when he guards faster, younger PG's.

Good God get D'Antoni's ***** *** system out of here.

My favorite part was where Nash and Kobe ran into each other both trying to slash...spacing? What's that? I'm over D'Antoni big time.

Hey, I still love my Lakers and I still love y'all, but I'll be damned if this team ain't frustrating the hell out of me. :lol:

and like my fellow long time Laker fan CP pointed out a few pages back to someone, we'll be back. we don't disappear; we take
breaks. :wink: we're taking a break right now, like a... like a timeout or something. :lol:

yes, I am already looking ahead to next season, and I think we'll be back. we don't do this 'below 500' foolishness for too long. :lol:

Last edited:
D'antoni should just quit, like he did with the Knicks. This team isn't going anywhere with him. He doesn't know how to coach this team and make adjustments.

don't even know where to start....

this season is just.......damn. so frustrating. just want the season to be over so that we can regather ourselves. d'antoni was one of the worst mistakes the office has made in a while. probably worse then mike brown :x

nasty taste is left after every game

Back
Top Bottom