Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Operation: Blame Pau - is officially underway.

D'Antoni doesn't blame himself, me never will, so good luck.

It's not about blaming Pau, but rather more about doing what's best for the team.

I'm just shocked that MDA was able to do this at all. Maybe he finally got the green light from management that it's okay to bench Pau because starting him doesn't give the team the best chance to win.

Operation: Blame Pau - is officially underway.

D'Antoni doesn't blame himself, me never will, so good luck.
D'Antoni attempts to solidify the defense while improving the bench with this move yet still gets criticized. Funny.

[quote name="HighRiser07"]Just saw on Kevin Ding's twitter that Pau is going to be coming off of the bench permanently. Earl's the new starter at PF now :nerd: :nerd:[/quote]Theeeere you go, MDA. :smokin Clutch. :smokin

what I hope for: Pau gets offended, and ticked off that he can't even win 6th MOTY because it's freakin January and he's just now hitting the bench, but makes a conscious decision to show the rest of the league for this summer that he is still starting material. we benefit from his focused, determined play, and also increase trade value for this summer.

what I expect: the same Pau that disappeared back in the 2011 Mavs playoff series, never to be found again. :lol: :\

Im following Kobe on TNT overtime, its interesting to see how much talking he does during plays. Watching him on defense is pretty funny too.

[quote name="Essential1"]Pau bout to ask for a trade from the way Sager was talking :lol:[/quote]Ask it. Do it. DO IIITTTT!!!! Be careful what you wish for. :wink: AAASSK, MOFO! :smile:

Why do injuries have to exist in basketball? Why did Bynum have to be hampered so much by injuries? Why is Pau still with this team, why did "basketball reasons" hamper the current future of this LA roster?

Questions :smh:

I really do think Pau's time with the Lakers are dwindling. It was fun watching him play motivated, but it only makes sense to trade him since his value will either stay the same or go down. Team will probably pick up a couple of draft picks by trading Pau.

Imagine if Memphis decides to clean house and get rid of ZBo and Gay. 4 team trade. Partner Pau with baby bro. Lol

Lakers can't even manage the clock for a final shot. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom