Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adjustments!
Permanently! 
eek.gif

BOOBIE GIBSON??! :lol:

Link THAT s***, please.

[barkley voice] Listen, I'm sure his mama loves him and he's a great guy, but dis dude does not belong in the NBA. And the LAKERS? C'mon, y'all showing interest in a dude named Titty or Boobies or something. Get your minds right; that's turrible.[/barkley]

For real, when he was on the Cavs, that was the one dude that I consistently looked at and thought "I hope you're paying like 80 percent of your salary straight to LeBron." :lol:

Dude is BUUUUNNNS... and now he's like 5 years older. :lol:

Actually, whoever the last guy that we said was buns in here, that dude just moved up a notch in the thread. Daniel is worse than that guy.

Last edited:
Just saw on Kevin Ding's twitter that Pau is going to be coming off of the bench permanently. Earl's the new starter at PF now :nerd: :nerd:

Pau "I don't do not want to come off the bench."

MDA "Hmmm.. The bench you say? **** you, you're coming off the bench."

:lol:

This has become a great Soap Opera.

Lakers mistake was hiring a new coach so quick. Should have kept Bernie as head coach. I miss his post and pre game interviews. #classicBernie

Man, we had their coach, we got Jamison, we're looking @ freaking BOOBIE... we hit up Pavlovic, yet? Ben Wallace busy? Larry Hu ( I just threw up a little, in my mouth.) :lol: :lol:

Listen, there are certain 'eras' of teams that QUALITY teams should just avoid altogether. The Lebron Cavs is one of those eras. Yes, we got the best dude Lebron had, and he's a shell of his UNC self.

Now let's leave that era alone. :lol: it's a miracle of science and possibly even proof of a higher being that that team accomplished what it did in the playoffs. At that time, I lived in an area where Fox Sports Ohio was the local Fox Sports affiliate, so I saw those Cavs every single night. It was, in one word: torture. Granted, I grew up a spoiled Laker fan, but those Cavs I saw every night... They were boring, undisciplined, and the only reason they did what they did was because the team was perfect for just letting Lebron go ham. :lol:

Please, God or Allah or Buddha or Batman, no one else from that era. Please. :lol: We had the coach, and currently have the second best player from that era; unless we're looking at Bron, no more from the wine & gold. :lol:

I know it's easy to say these kinds of things NOW, but I knew the Spurs would thrash them in the Finals, and I knew that I knew that I KNEW Bron would bolt ASAP.

I don't want to be the kind of fan that I remember Cavs fans being back then with me.

"Nah, dude, Daniel has the skills to right up there w/ the best PGs."

(You don't even believe that.)

"I mean, even without Lebron, we would be NICE."

(Leave my house)

"This is my house... but I'm saying, put him on the Lakers instead of bum *** Smush Parker, and you guys are back in the Finals just like that."

(The reason Daniel is good... is because he's better than one of the worst PGs in Lakers history? I'm going to politely ask you to stop talking right now, please.)

:lol: :lol:

I really, REALLY do not approve of our interest in him. :lol:

Last edited:
MDA's just making the move we all knew that needed to be made, but since he's pretty unpopular with the Laker fan base these days I fully expect for him to get blasted for this.

Do you follow the NBA? Like really, honest question, do you watch the NBA, or just talk in here?

Why do you keep saying 3 years? We're like 18 months from the 2014 offseason of rebuilding. Why you puttin another 18 months on top of that?

And the 2014 Free Agent class is damn near the same class as the 2010 one. Free agents everywhere. And guys that won't be free agents, will have one year on their deals. IE, if their team don't think they can keep them, they may have to flip them.

And we need to chill with Lebron, he's not leaving Miami, but Dwight is absolutely leaving the Lakers? :lol:

And are you honestly questioning what Mitch and Jerry Buss have done in their time? Really? Jim has had some misses, he also added Nash and Dwight for basically just an oft injured (and currently injured) Andrew Bynum. That's it. Why shouldn't we have faith in them? Certainly this year has not gone our way, no question, certainly wish we had Phil and not D'Antoni, but that's ok. Teams take a chance, sometimes they backfire. But it doesn't erase all the good they have done here. They'll be fine.

I swear, we are forever in the NBA landscape, 60+ years, and with 3 bad months, everyone and their brother thinks the Lakers are dead forever. **** is wrong with you people? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I mean 3 seasons, not years, my bad, because its gonna take at least 1 season (if you're lucky) to get the team as one once you start rebuilding process which is in 18 months.

You really think in 18 months you will be contending for a ring? Let me guess, you just sign some 2010 FAs to the squad and boom, instant success. Tell me how's that idea is working for you guys right now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom