Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D'Antoni attempts to solidify the defense while improving the bench with this move yet still gets criticized. Funny.

Haha. This move isn't about improving the bench with Pau, get real. This move means Pau is gone, he's done. He doesnt want to come off the bench, he won't allow it. Laker fans I hope you appreciated this dude.

Steve Kerr just said "It's a lack of speed."

Partially..

But mostly it's a lack of ******g intelligence.

Duhon stayed in the paint the whole way with two guys already in the paint, and just watched.

D'Antoni attempts to solidify the defense while improving the bench with this move yet still gets criticized. Funny.

Haha. This move isn't about improving the bench with Pau, get real. This move means Pau is gone, he's done. He doesnt want to come off the bench, he won't allow it. Laker fans I hope you appreciated this dude.
Obviously Pau doesn't want to come off the bench, but for the betterment of the time right now it has to be done.

Pau is my dude, possibly my favorite player ever. :\ |I

with this kind of defense i wouldn't be suprised if nate went for 30...
mean.gif

Lakers team in a hole already. Let me see....dig up and cut lead down to single digits before 3rd quarter. Team goes back and forth during the 3rd. Total team collapse in the 4th. The Lost Season

Dwight Howard is having another one of those nights. :smh:

His back isn't improving as the season goes on like we thought it would.

Dwight's offensive game is seriously the worst I've ever seen from an all-star center. Dude gets stripped like no other.

Earl Clark on the other hand... :x

Bulls shooting 40%.. Score 47 in a half.. I honestly can't tell you how much of completely differing realities that should be.

Back
Top Bottom