Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Dwight looks terrible tonight.

As for MDA...... I'm trying, but his sub patterns.....I just.....whaaa? I really do not understand.

Annnnnd then he said we wanna run a lot faster and get Nash open a lil bit. *papers in the air*

Someone answer me this, what in the hell was Jim smoking when he actually said MDA was the best fit for this roster. He can't play with 2 big man in his system, doesn't even run the system with Nash out there, man what the **** is he there for, seriously? Fire him and let Kobe and Bernie coach the team.

Kenny said it best....4 future Hall of Famers and they can't even get anything right. Karl Malone and Gary Payton are rolling right now.

I just got home and people are talking about Sager talking about Pau being traded? What's going on?

Pau is on the bench from now on..

And like a child who lost his puppy is sad

Sager asked about if he thinks he will get traded.. And he said it certainly looks that way.

Someone answer me this, what in the hell was Jim smoking when he actually said MDA was the best fit for this roster. He can't play with 2 big man in his system, doesn't even run the system with Nash out there, man what the **** is he there for, seriously? Fire him and let Kobe and Bernie coach the team.

We all *****ed and complained that the offense wasn't optimizing Nash under Brown... He found a coach that optimizes Nash.

Last edited:
We all *****ed and complained that the offense wasn't optimizing Nash under Brown... He found a coach that optimizes Nash.

He ain't even doing that, Nash has been vastly underutilized. Might has well have kept Potato Head, at least he preaches defense and they played it more in stretches. Not to mention MDA is WORSE on rotations. Just bunch of *** clowns.

He ain't even doing that, Nash has been vastly underutilized. Might has well have kept Potato Head, at least he preaches defense and they played it more in stretches. Not to mention MDA is WORSE on rotations. Just bunch of *** clowns.

Alonzo gif

HPBasketball made an interesting point.. Which I will translate it in the way I want to.

If Pau actually invested in what D'Antoni wants instead of crying, pissing, and moaning he would find out he's actually really good and not get his *** kicked so much.

Last edited:
Dwight needs to learn to keep the ball up high, he gets stripped waaaaaay too much man.

Dwight needs to learn to keep the ball up high, he gets stripped waaaaaay too much man.

That last one was as much poor spacing as his not keeping the ball high.. All 5 defensive guys were within a step away from Dwight.

Last edited:
i know dwight is still injured,  but g**damn man!! 
mad.gif

Never in my life have I seen someone stripped as much as Dwight is, it's honestly ridiculous at this point. :smh:

Whats he got like 5 points and 5 boards? Lets go man..

On a similar note, I've never seen a player have as quick of hands as Ron Ron.

Back
Top Bottom