Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So nobody is going to talk about Bean's terrible shot selection?

Nobody is going to talk about his pathetic defense and his ZERO rebounds in 43 minutes?

For the umpteenth time in his career, Kobe "Bean" Bryant has lost his team a game with his desire to score every point.

:smh:

Kobe was the reason that the Jazz scored 54 points in the point?? It was Kobe's fault that Milsap, AlJeff & Kanter scored a combined 52 points? MoWill scoring 22?

Last edited:
Not sure if Kobe really lost the game for the Lakers. It's execution in the offense, choosing Mike D'Anonti over Phil was a ballsy as **** move. Without Nash, without Gasol, without Blake. Nash and Blake at least can defend the Point better than Duhon.

It was the defense for me. The whole team's effort on D was just awful.

Plus the Jazz was shooting LIGHTS OUT :smh: :x

The Lakers were hitting 3's like nobody's business, and still we couldn't be saved, even with bench players stepping up. J-Hill had 3 blocks I think!

This is true but the 2002-03 team had Stanislav Medvedenko and Samaki Walker !

And Mark Madsen, Janero Pargo, Tracy Murray with a competent coach.

:lol: :smh:

The Los Angeles Lakers lost at home on Sunday to the Utah Jazz by a final score of 117-110. The Lakers allowed the Jazz to score 1.361 points per possession.

"Ummmmm … we're not very good right now," Mike D'Antoni said.

The Lakers are 7-6 at home and 2-6 on the road.

at least they know

Lakers need to step up, Steve Nash really is NOT our problem, we didn't have him last year, and played better, we didn't have Dwight either. It's the defense.

Scare to death tomorrow :lol: , every body at work is a Cavs fan (I live in Cleveland). I already hear enough slander, can't imagine how it will be if they lose tomorrow

I'm glad I missed Sundays game, I needed a break after watching this team every damn day, sometimes being a Laker fan is too stressful

Sources: Nerve irritation root of Steve Nash's slow return to Lakers
1 hour 51 minutes ago

Email

Steve Nash's delayed return to the Los Angeles Lakers has more to do with nerve irritation in his lower left leg than the fracture he suffered, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Nash appeared set to return from a non-displaced fractured left fibula about three to four weeks ago. His fibula has healed well, but what caused the setback was a nerve irritation that surfaced in the leg during his rehabilitation, sources said. The nerve caused Nash pain any time he put pressure on it.Steve Nash (EFE)
The irritation is steadily improving for Nash and he is expected to play before the end of the month, sources said.

Nash suffered the broken fibula on Nov. 1 against the Portland Trail Blazers. The Lakers originally thought the injury was just a bone bruise, but an MRI showed worse.

[Related: Jason Kidd sports a hockey helmet]

Nash can run and has been doing dribbling and conditioning drills in hopes of maintaining his conditioning. The 38-year-old, however, hasn't been cleared to fully participate in practice.

Nash has missed 19 of the Lakers' 21 games. The Lakers are also without backup point guard Steve Blake due to an abdominal injury.
yikes.. damn you damian lillard! lol

I honestly thought D12 can make us an elite defensive team. Guess he's not as dominant as I thought.
SMH :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
I really hope by Feb we can string some wins.

I honestly thought D12 can make us an elite defensive team. Guess he's not as dominant as I thought.
SMH :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
I really hope by Feb we can string some wins.

One player does not make a team elite defensively...

There's a lot to that.

And even then we're top 10 in defensive efficiency, 8 in opp 3P%, up until 2 games ago we were top 10 in opponent FG% and opp PPG (13 & 17 now)

Back
Top Bottom