Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wanted to say... I told yall dudes (the ones who backed the Pringles hire) that the Lake show made a mistake believing in him. He was never gonna be a fit. Dantoni preaches and knows 0 defense and likes a free lance uptempo offense w/ a pg..No structure.

Last edited:
^so who should be the coach? PJax? I'm not defending D'Antoni here but PJax won't make that big of a difference as some of ya'll are thinking.

Where we a defensive lockdown team when the team was under Jackson?
Who's going to run the point forward position? Artest?
What happens to Nash now? Just become a glorified DFish?

The main problem here is not coaching, it is the overall team's effort. We need energy and effort from every player. This Lakers team is not as good as what they think they are. Yeah they look good on paper, but it doesn't mean ****. The championship won't be given to us. This team needs to work their butt off each and every night. From Kobe to Sacre, effort should be there each and every night.

This team needs motivation and hunger. It feels like we are getting outplayed and outhustled by team every night :smh:

Last edited:
In all serious just about anybody else would have been a better idea.

But I thought u guys should have gotten adleman to begin with. I thought the Knicks should have too

If you guys get it together and go on a run it will be IN SPITE of dantoni

Last edited:
I would think, especially to Laker nation, would be past questioning Phil Jax and whether or not he should coach your team.

Last edited:
Good Morning to my frustrated Laker fans. Lets see if our squad can go out tonight and get this thing jump started! Big road trip! Go Lakers!!

One player does not make a team elite defensively...
There's a lot to that.
And even then we're top 10 in defensive efficiency, 8 in opp 3P%, up until 2 games ago we were top 10 in opponent FG% and opp PPG (13 & 17 now)

I mean, with him and Metta, I thought they could influence people and maybe even get Kobe
to do that 07-08 Kobe. :x :smh: :rolleyes

These next games this week will really show if the Lakers need to panic, idk how long losing to scrub is gonna keep up but my question is how many more games are they gonna keep losing the fact that their still under .500 and Nash won't be back for another 2 weeks it's not looking good....

These next games this week will really show if the Lakers need to panic, idk how long losing to scrub is gonna keep up but my question is how many more games are they gonna keep losing the fact that their still under .500 and Nash won't be back for another 2 weeks it's not looking good....

No need to panic till May. Its December remember? These games dont matter right?

Last edited:
kobe-death-stare-mike-brown.gif
Lakers_D_Antoni_Baske_Mees_t607.jpg

No need to panic till May. Its December remember? These games dont matter right?

well with the pace we are going now, we're not even gonna be playing in may... let alone june... no defense = no playoffs = no finals = no championship ring = possibly no dwight howard next season

I honestly think this is what Jim Buss sees when he looks in the mirror :lol:

yeah well, i think phil is gonna say F you, jim buss.. cause what they did to him was straight up f*cked up.. making him think he had till monday morning and then finding out they hired d'antoni on sunday night.. not cool...

Adrian Wojnarowskii type of rumor right here!!!
I wanted to throw his name in here so this post sound more realistic but is it true the Nuggets are interested in Pau?
If so is this trade realistic?

Lakers get Josh Smith & Korver
Nuggets get Gasol & Blake
Hawks get Iguodala & Chandler

I wanted to throw his name in here so this post sound more realistic but is it true the Nuggets are interested in Pau?
would you rather have iggy or smith?

cool trade, and it helps cover one hole, but creates another..

no back up pg, no big inside player.. just a good three point shooter and a highlight reel player who drifts too far out to the three point line.. stil doesnt help out defense.. the lakers cant outscore every team in the league.. cause they give up too many points on D

no back up pg, no big inside player.. just a good three point shooter and a highlight reel player who drifts too far out to the three point line.. stil doesnt help out defense.. the lakers cant outscore every team in the league.. cause they give up too many points on D
smith is a great defender........

and duhon can hold down the back up point

Lakers can play better D if the players put some effort into it! Kobe is sleeping on D, its really disturbing. Its almost as if he's saving his energy to score buckets. I love Kobe but COME ON MAN!!! Metta is a step slow but he still plays his butt off....none of our PG can play ....Jamison is horrible.....D12 is still not 100%. But i do like what I'm seeing from D12, he's not scared to call out Kobe.

The thing about Phil Jackson is that he has won with different styles of teams. Yes, he would make a difference.

D'Antoni doesn't look great working with Chris Duhon, Darius Morris and whatever D-League PG's LA has around.

No ****.:lol:

He was brought in largely because of his relationship with Steve Nash and how Nash can run his offense. At least give THAT a chance.

You're not winning many games with the Lakers roster minus Nash and now Pau no matter who you are. Way too thin of a roster.

And it's a few of you that need to come in here and say something, please.

Who?

Those of you who were insisting we get rid of Mike Brown, but are now saying that the coach doesn't really matter and it's the players.

The floor is yours.

D'Antoni doesn't look great working with Chris Duhon, Darius Morris and whatever D-League PG's LA has around.

No ****.:lol:

He was brought in largely because of his relationship with Steve Nash and how Nash can run his offense. At least give THAT a chance.

You're not winning many games with the Lakers roster minus Nash and now Pau no matter who you are. Way too thin of a roster.

:smokin

Why do you guys need a non Laker fan to set ya'll straight?

We in a now PG driven NBA, and we playin with our 3rd and 4th string PG's, and we're strugglin? Word?

You mean, if the Thunder played with their 3rd string PG, they'd still be great?
If we pulled Rondo off the Celts, they'd still ball?
Chris Paul left the Hornets, they wasn't very good? :\

Chill the hell out. If you wanna be mad at something, be mad at Nash takin 2 freakin months to get back already. That **** is pissing me off, why he can't be a robot like Kobe and play no matter what? :lol:

So help me if some of you don't realize that's being sarcastic, I will hunt you down.

Like I said in the NBA thread, when Nash and Pau are back, and we stay losin, THEN worry. Don't sweat losin with Chris ******g God damn Duhon starting for us. He should be playing against other teams' 3rd stringers and doin well against those guys, not facing starters, how hard is that to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom