Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're going to re-sign fisher this week and trade his *** again at the deadline for something good :pimp:

Do it Mitch!

tumblr_m0y0mxovNs1qgpiow.jpg

Last edited:
I'd take Fish now. He'll play the 2001Ron Harper role. He can teach the young guys and make big shots. He won't play that many minutes though. Calderon, is he possible? As for Mike Brown, I'm with you CP. :x

I can't even imagine Toronto trying to help us either. At some point, teams are going to stop helping us out. :lol:

I'm also fairly certain that 2027 draft picks aren't going to do the trick.

fish didnt even low key try to sabotage okc during the playoffs for us. do not want

semi srs. we love you fish but still do not want

Wait we traded away Fisher last year and now we want to bring him back?
Is Fisher refusing to leave the Lakers training center or something

Dont make me pull up all the posts from last season thread in regards to fisher 99.9% of us hated him for not being able to play defense and let jarret jack score 30

:x Steve Blake just doesn't do enough to warrant being out the on the court. I mean at least with Morris, he the speed/quickness element

Hol' up... someone complaining that we might not do anything until the trade deadline? :lol: :rofl:

We already have a scoring machine, and we added an assist machine who can score and a rebounding machine who plays d... but we're waiting on the trade deadline? :lol:

eh just trade clark, blake, morris, duhon a pick and some kobe galaxies and cloaks for josh smith

then trade ebanks goudlouke, and a pick for calderon

Back
Top Bottom