Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THANK GOD HE GOT SIGNED BY SOMEONE ELSE>

I'm so hyped...I'm so happy...I'm getting crazy butterflies....I CANNOT wait for this season to start. Team is good enough to win it all.
I'm hoping Meeks has a good year, i know its only preseason but i haven't seen much from him.
All we need is a legit backup PG...If we do trade for one I'm guessing teams would want Ebanks.
Come playoff time - 8 man rotation
Howard - Gasol - Artest - Kobe - Nash
Hill - Jamison - Meeks
Lets go!!!!!!

Jordan Hill if he's healthy and old man Jamie are the only ones worth mentioning. A bunch of clowns and groupies here for Meeks finally realize why he's a bust. Meeks can't do squat at the 3 point line. LA has never found that 3 point shooter either! If only RAY ALLEN were here.

Heck, might as dial up Robert Horry and Eddie Jones.

LA's bench sucks, and I hope they pull it together.

BROWN = NEXT ANDY REID

nuff said ]

If the Lakers record by all-star break is hovering and inconsistent, I got money that Brown will be let go.

I expect to see the high seat back next season if Brown is let go. :smokin

He'll be here all year just wait till we're halfway through the season and this dude is still messing with the rotations. Bring back Phil.

Rick fox was on 710 yesterday talking about how the Princeton offense is just the team trying to get back into the triangle without putting the Phil Jackson moniker on it. I agree and obviously that 1-4 flat BS that brown was running last year was :x

nice move by the celtics
barbosa was effective against the heat in the playoffs

Say what?

4-10 9 pts
4-10 8 pts
0-3 0 pts
3-10 8 pts
3-10 6 pts
0-1 0 pts

14-44 31 points

In 6 games

He did have 7 assists

And he was 0-9 on 3's in the series.

So uhh.....

This team bench sucks. I don't care what excuse Mike Brown trying to come up with. No NBA bench should allow 30 point loss avg in 4 game. This 2nd unit look like a highschool JV team. The sad part is we're getting smoked by no name players and teams like Golden State/Utah lol

LOL. Nobody can create shot for themselves.

Im willing to bet that we're losing the first 3 games of the regular season and panic will set in again lol

Last edited:
:lol:

@ people in here getting heated & all bent how the bench is playing in the pre season :lol:

Do you guys realize that the guys coming off the bench during the pre season games are mainly the players trying to get the last 1 or 2 roster spots? Morris & Goudelock aren't going to that many minutes off the bench this season.Meeks hasn't been playing much because Mike Brown is experimenting with playing Ebanks & Blake at SG again :rolleyes

Last edited:
:lol:
@ people in here getting heated & all bent how the bench is playing in the pre season :lol:
Do you guys realize that the guys coming off the bench during the pre season games are mainly the players trying to get the last 1 or 2 roster spots? Morris & Goudelock aren't going to that many minutes off the bench this season.Meeks hasn't been playing much because Mike Brown is experimenting with playing Ebanks & Blake at SG again :rolleyes

Yup, plus bums getting the majority of burn right now are being showcased by Lakers for trade or when they get released. It's a marathon folks.

I'm still mad they moved that show from 3-7.

It's still cool that mason an Ireland has the 12 pm slot.

But max and Marcellus is too damn funny. Especially when they clown on each other.

^^^ it was always fun to hear during the off-season when Jeff from Tarzana would call in and Max would clown the ish out of him

"Max is my master":lol:

Just found out that 710 has signal in San Diego! Been listening for the past week and Im loving it!

You guys are not ready for the logic I'm about to throw at you this entire season regarding Mike Brown. :lol: I'm not even sure L2B is going to back me.

- first off, Phil lost in the finals with Malone, Kobe, Shaq, and GP. The fact that he won before that year and again in later years doesn't matter at ALL for THAT year

- alright, you guys want to say "Championship or he's out!" I want to see what happens during the season before I make a judgment after the season, but I'm all weird because I think... logically... and stuff. :lol:

- from the department of redundancy department... again, who are we replacing him w/ again? If we fail to win the championship, who are we bringing in that is going to bring in an immediate championships since Kobe's days are winding down?

You guys are not ready for the logic I'm about to throw at you this entire season regarding Mike Brown. :lol: I'm not even sure L2B is going to back me.

You're logic makes sense Ska, you know I'm with you.
I was pretty much the ringleader of TGMBAC.

But at the end of the day all I am saying is, you cannot allow this team to get bounced in the 2nd round for one more year.
Not this squad.
Not this year.

It will be unacceptable.

Get us AT LEAST to the WCF to even think about saving your job, but realistically get us to the finals and then we'll really be talking.

I don't think thats too much to ask of him right now. Dwight and Nash at this point in their careers, both physically and mentally, are far beyond what The Glove and Malone were when they were playing in 2004.

If we stay healthy, we have to make the finals. Have to.

At the very least, we need to look like a better team than we did last year.
I know our bench isn't solid, but thats what happens when you spend 80 mill on your starting line-up.
I don't expect 70 wins, i just expect good progress. Solid play. Consistent basketball.

And at least a Finals appearance.

Mike Brown is getting a fair chance this season, I'm not asking for too much. You have amazing pieces, just put it together.

Last edited:
L2B :smokin

We are in complete agreement, my dude.

Our roster improved from last year, so the end result has to be improved. Makes sense. I like it.

Get us to the WCF, and I'm backing his goofy self.

Get us to the Finals, and I'm backing him more.

Bring us #17, and all of TFMB will absolutely hate me. :lol:

But an exit in the first round or the semis? Nah, man.

Last edited:
Soooooooo... ... ...

TGMBAC: 4
TFMB: 5,953

THISSSSSS... ... IIIISSSSS... ... SPAARTTAAAA!!

:smokin

I think you are missing the point tho Ska. It's not about which coach could get us a title, and lead us to a title. We're not needing that.

Iiiiiiiiiiii could coach this team to the Finals, it's a ready made title type team. Not a guaranteed ring or anything, injuries, OKC, etc can happen, sure.

The point is, the talent is there, stay out of the way.

Stay. Out. Of. The. Way.

Mike Brown doin what? Oh, uh, let's see, we'll go Princeton offense even tho we have Nash, and uh, let's see, I don't really know who my bench is....uh, yeah, ok, oh, I can still play Kobe 40 minutes if I need too, great, that'll help......

NO.

Sit the **** down, be quiet, we'll wake you up when we're in the finals and you need to do a press conference. Simple. Stay out of the damn way.

How often did Phil just sit there and watch his team get a 20-0 run ran on him? No timeouts, no yellin, dude was cleanin his glasses, takin naps, calm as hell. Let the team learn and figure out how to handle ****. THEN he'll do his coachin, after the game, in the hotel or at practice, whatever. Stay out of the way.

Phil knew how to do that. Pop, knows how to do that. Even the kid in Miami, learned how to just sit back and shut up. You don't have to be a "great" coach, you just have to learn to relax sometimes. Don't overthink things. When you have a crap team, you have work to do, YOU have to push your team over the top, when you have a GREAT team, you just need to sit back and shut the hell up.

See Doc Rivers. Crap team, can't coach. Big 3 plus vets, sits back and let's them work. Wins title. Oh.

I ask you, do YOU, trust Mike Brown to shut up, stop ****** with rotations that are damn near set in stone already, and stop screwin up minutes? Do you trust him to just let the leaders on the team do what they need to do, play their games, and everything will work itself out?

If you do, then I pray you are right. Truly do.

yea what cp said.

its humorous that people have short term memory of this dude ever since he signed with the lakers.

like we werent making fun of him in his cleveland days because he was a clueless puppet to lebron

if that aint the ultimate definition of homer fan i dont know what is. id expect that from kings fans but laker fans? :lol:

You say 'we' like everyone was making fun of him in CLE. I wasn't, so I'm not backtracking by being on TGMBAC.

CP: I hear you, and I agree... but what if we struggle and he's passive? "Man, will he get up & do something?" That's what I see y'all saying.

Back
Top Bottom