Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the **** is Brown still searching for who his next five is? :stoneface:
Man, not again. Not again man. No ******g way I have to deal with this **** again. :smh:
So help me......
First he gets Steve Nash, THEN he goes lookin for the Princenton offense. :stoneface:
Now he's sayin he doesn't know his next five, 2 weeks before the season starts? Lord, let that just be him motivating. Please Lord, let that be the case.

mark my words dude we will NEVER win another title so long as mike brown is coach. if im wrong i will put his goofy *** face in my avatar for 2 years

lebrons puppet is bad luck.

and clueless

i dont care if nash is gonna be in control of the O. mike brown will find a way to **** it up..

I'm willing to bet Mike is gone if we don't win this year, barring injury. Don't think Mitch or Jim will have much patience to win that next title, particularly with Kobe just about prepared to retire in two years or so. And honestly, if Mike is let go I will not be surprised to see Phil come back. He would LOVE to coach this team.

Peep the sig. :smokin

Member since day 1 concerning Mike Brown.

I hope he proves me wrong this season especially with a full training camp. But from what he's been saying, I'm not too sure. :smh:

Mike Brown looked has looked clueless since game 1 of pre season. It is not 100% on him though since the bench is atrocious.

Hayward with NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE.

White Mamba :pimp: son was not afraid to step to Kobe and show him who the new top dog in the league is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Trust me guys, Team Give Mike Brown a Chance won't last more than 2 years if he doesn't get it done this season.
2 seasons is plenty of time to be given for a "chance" with the kind of talent that is on this roster.

He better get this team together, and he better do it quickly. :rolleyes

Last edited:
thanks for that highlight reel up there.

mamba casually practicing 20 point quarters. that and 1 and escape from the double were :pimp:

t's always hard to get an active player to talk about how he will be remembered, but Jamison seems to have given the subject some thought. At the end of our time together in El Segundo, I asked him about how a championship might change the way people think about him. Gasol, Howard, and Kobe were shooting free throws nearby and Jamison turned his head and looked over at his new teammates. "If I win a championship, I'll be put in a different category," he said. "I know where I am with the totals, the averages, the scoring list or whatever. But I didn't win in high school. I didn't win in college. To have such a roller coaster career in the pros and to be a professional night-in and night-out and to know I put in the work and did all those things I needed to do to be successful, man … " And here, the composed, intelligent veneer with which Jamison conducts his media responsibilities broke down for a second. He smiled broadly, looked up at the rafters, and said, "Man, I deserve it. I want one bad. I envision it all. I envision holding that trophy up, I envision going to that parade, I envision getting that ring. It's the only thing that keeps me motivated, having my name associated with a champion. I just deserve it."

Jamison does deserve a ring. I hope he gets a ring this season. One of the most underrated NBA stars IMO.

Reminds me of Mitch Richmond when he joined the Lakers to finally get the ring.

Of course, Jamison has a much bigger role on this bench than Richmond did.

That Jamison article at first made me think wtf, but then reading thru it, I kinda did the eh....maybe. :lol:

I don't "think" Jamison is a HOFer, but if he stays with us a couple seasons, and we have some runs and he makes some noise, on top of the work he did all these years, meh, maybe. I know I would put him in before Vince, that's for damn sure.

I have a dude here at work panicking because of 30 point preseason losses. :stoneface: I can't even shrug off losses Oct-April, I gotta start hearin this **** already. :x :smh:

We've lost 30 point games in May and still won titles, and dude is sweating mid October. Jesus.

I can already see it, soon as we start out 3-2 "what's wrong with the Lakers?" talk is going to be 24/7 in my ear. **** me. |I

I'm so hyped...I'm so happy...I'm getting crazy butterflies....I CANNOT wait for this season to start. Team is good enough to win it all.
I'm hoping Meeks has a good year, i know its only preseason but i haven't seen much from him.
All we need is a legit backup PG...If we do trade for one I'm guessing teams would want Ebanks.

Come playoff time - 8 man rotation

Howard - Gasol - Artest - Kobe - Nash
Hill - Jamison - Meeks

Lets go!!!!!!

Someone make sure essential didn't check in the hospital for depression. Lol

heard barbosa signed with the celtics.

meh.But the Celtics must have a lot of guards now. Calderon will most likely be traded to the Lakers in February.

Trust me guys, Team Give Mike Brown a Chance won't last more than 2 years if he doesn't get it done this season.
2 seasons is plenty of time to be given for a "chance" with the kind of talent that is on this roster.
He better get this team together, and he better do it quickly. :rolleyes

Absolutely agree, and I've been a supporter of the brown situation. But when you fail with an elite team, you should automatically be put on the hot seat.......That's why I really won't judge him off of last season, because not only the shortened season, but last years team wasn't elite.

There's no excuses this year, it's gotta be finals or bust with this team over the next 3 years

If the Lakers record by all-star break is hovering and inconsistent, I got money that Brown will be let go.

I expect to see the high seat back next season if Brown is let go. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom