Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
your right, it is on the high side. do you really think nash would play for the lakers for more than 2 years? i doubt it. i say this year and next.

It would be nice, but walking away from that much money would be difficult. Plus he's been adamant about wanting to play three more years (counting this season).

Last edited:
[quote name="MJGREATXII"]I HATE THE KOBE IS OVERRATED THREAD.
RUINS MY DAY
I WISH I COULD SHUT IT DOWN WITHOUT BEING BANNED.. :smh:[/quote]Know what the difference is between someone who has a strong emotion against someone they've never met and someone who has a strong emotion for someone they've never met?

Nothing.

Last edited:
Know what the difference is between someone who has a strong emotion against someone they've never met and someone who has a strong emotion for someone they've never met?
Nothing.

I read that five times, and once out loud, and it still makes my head hurt. :lol:

nice rebuttal
18ppg, 13 rpg, 2 bpg> 13 ppg, 7rpg, 1bpg

f your stats boss..

some things just go unmeasured and you should know this if your watching the game opposed to reading box scores...

like when we NEEDED a bucket last year, we could dump it to drew for a guaranteed deuce or high probability AND 1, ESPECIALLY in the clutch....drew won more than a few games for us last year down the stretch..dwight isnt there YET, and actually with all the HACK-A-DWIGHT were starting to see...its going to provoke him in the clutch and leave him a liability on O...none of that shows

Now I aint hating on my g dwight, I always wanted him over here...with all the tools given, I just want to see him hit that NEXT LEVEL this year.

and dont get all illusions of grandeur thinking nash is going to come back and be the save all for twan and meeks...kobe been hooking these cats up with wide open looks all day.

I want to see alot less twan and mo ebanks....

ebanks can go man and he legit on D, between him and morris the athleticism and intensity drastically increases...

Last edited:
PMatic, did you just make up that trade or is Lakers LM actually talking about that?  Because I believe that will be a great trade for the Lakers, like you said he can shoot and play some actual defense.  Pau's problem for years has always been he's been to soft; he never got stronger or any more physical.  With Jefferson you get a guy who brings toughness to the Lakers and Williams is just a nice added accesory.  

If anything it's better then freaking Amare Stoudemire for Pau..

Last edited:
PMatic, did you just make up that trade or is Lakers LM actually talking about that?  Because I believe that will be a great trade for the Lakers, like you said he can shoot and play some actual defense.  Pau's problem for years has always been he's been to soft; he never got stronger or any more physical.  With Jefferson you get a guy who brings toughness to the Lakers and Williams is just a nice added accesory.  

If anything it's better then freaking Amare Stoudemire for Pau..

He made it up.

D-League stats for
Rob Sacre: 10 pts, 13 rebs
DJO: 30 pts (11-15 FG, 3-5 3FG), 6 rebs, 4 asts

I know it's just D-League but good to see this guys go off. Especially DJO :smokin

f your stats boss..
some things just go unmeasured and you should know this if your watching the game opposed to reading box scores...
like when we NEEDED a bucket last year, we could dump it to drew for a guaranteed deuce or high probability AND 1, ESPECIALLY in the clutch....drew won more than a few games for us last year down the stretch..dwight isnt there YET, and actually with all the HACK-A-DWIGHT were starting to see...its going to provoke him in the clutch and leave him a liability on O...none of that shows
Now I aint hating on my g dwight, I always wanted him over here...with all the tools given, I just want to see him hit that NEXT LEVEL this year.
and dont get all illusions of grandeur thinking nash is going to come back and be the save all for twan and meeks...kobe been hooking these cats up with wide open looks all day.
ebanks can go man and he legit on D, between him and morris the athleticism and intensity drastically increases...

Scott Brooks and the Thunder Orginization would love to have a word with you

djo 
pimp.gif

f your stats boss..

:rofl:

Bynum has never been a consistent reliable scorer during games much less during clutch time. Guaranteed deuce? From Bynum? What games have you been watching?

Unless he is wide open for a dunk there is nothing guaranteed about him. What is his bread and butter move? Getting a pass from Kobe for a dunk? :smh:

Also, he feasts on short players but has trouble against players his own size or stronger than him. Kendrick Perkins has been DOMINATING bynum since 2007. Where was he the last two years in the playoffs with his guaranteed deuces and and1s? Getting shut down by Chandler and Perkins.

Bynum shot around 80% in the regular season during clutch time (last five minutes with the score within five points)...

Last edited:
Not happening.

On the right is says Pau will be traded for Amare. :lol:

They postin every single whisper/rumor they hear.

lolzzz

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/29/andrew-bynum-lawsuit-guns-drugs-racism-neighbors-beckett/

NBA superstar Andrew Bynum is suing his next door neighbors, claiming they're violent, racist hooligans -- but the neighbors have fired back ... claiming Bynum is the REAL -hole.

Bynum -- a former member of the L.A. Lakers -- claims that ever since he moved into his fancy home in Westchester, CA more than 7 years ago, he's been constantly harassed by his neighbors, Ramond and Cindy Beckett.

According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says ... the Becketts have objected to his "profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music."

Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children -- throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with "a long stick."

But the Becketts quickly responded to the lawsuit with a countersuiit of their own -- TRASHING Bynum as the neighbor from hell who only sued them to preemptively strike against the lawsuit they had been planning.

In their legal docs, the Becketts UNLOAD on the NBA star -- claiming he's guilty of the following misdeeds:

-- brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
-- "apparently" using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
-- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song "Currency" by Trina)
-- blasting his video games at "window-shaking volumes"
-- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
-- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds

Bynum has denied the allegations ... and according to docs filed by Andrew, the Becketts have sold their house since the lawsuit was filed ... so they're no longer neighbors.

We reached to both sides -- no word back from either.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DdZSiKxC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom