Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@johnschuhmann Further breakdown: Under Jackson, 26% of Gasol's shots came from outside paint. Brown: 43%. Bickerstaff: 59%. D'Antoni: 53%

Last edited:

@johnschuhmann Further breakdown: Under Jackson, 26% of Gasol's shots came from outside paint. Brown: 43%. Bickerstaff: 59%. D'Antoni: 53%

Have to get Pau time on his own. Only way he can get the at rim shots up.

I still think he needs to shoot some of those midrange shots, just the nature of the offense but should be more even... 35 & 35 is plenty.

Regardless of if he's better one spot or another his pathetic crying about it is annoying. Either he needs to adapt his game.. Or he needs to force himself into the spots he wants.

If it means playing him off the bench. He must accept that role.

Last edited:
So where did he go on Thanksgiving instead of joining Howard?

"Nowhere. I was in bed, curled up in the fetal position."

:lol:

:smh: at pau wanting more touches in the post. he got a few vs indy but he was looking to pass w/ the quickness. he wasnt even looking to score. wth

So where did he go on Thanksgiving instead of joining Howard?

"Nowhere. I was in bed, curled up in the fetal position."
laugh.gif

mean.gif
at pau wanting more touches in the post. he got a few vs indy but he was looking to pass w/ the quickness. he wasnt even looking to score. wth
Exactly what Im saying man...he needs to grow a pair.

yeah but dude already has a beaten vag for a heart. all these rumors will eventually make him cry

i still love you pau

:rofl:
Bynum has never been a consistent reliable scorer during games much less during clutch time. Guaranteed deuce? From Bynum? What games have you been watching?
Unless he is wide open for a dunk there is nothing guaranteed about him. What is his bread and butter move? Getting a pass from Kobe for a dunk? :smh:

Where were you last season???? I watched about 85-90% of the games last year you idiot.

Bynum was the number 1 option....the offense started and ran through the post....

Drew got HELLA post moves bruh...wtf.....like actual back to the basket moves, what the hell are you babbling about?

Im not going to turn this into a Drew vs Dwight argument, but you seriously delirious if you think drew only got buckets when he was wide open or getting feeds from kobe. Dood went out there and TOOK his on the offensive end, ski mask and hoody status. Drew is/was a Bully down low...

wow, just saw we're 8th in the west.. I mean, I know it's november, so, so what....but geez...I dont remember when the last time we were 8th in the west. '05? even with kobe carrying us in '06-'07 we finished 6th right? geezus

:lol: @ The latest Bynum story.

I seriously would be surprised if he lasts 3 more years in the league.

Since he's so injury prone with his glass knees and his YOLO attitude.

wow, just saw we're 8th in the west.. I mean, I know it's november, so, so what....but geez...I dont remember when the last time we were 8th in the west. '05? even with kobe carrying us in '06-'07 we finished 6th right? geezus

were only ONE month into the season

Where were you last season???? I watched about 85-90% of the games last year you idiot.
Bynum was the number 1 option....the offense started and ran through the post....
Drew got HELLA post moves bruh...wtf.....like actual back to the basket moves, what the hell are you babbling about?
Im not going to turn this into a Drew vs Dwight argument, but you seriously delirious if you think drew only got buckets when he was wide open or getting feeds from kobe. Dood went out there and TOOK his on the offensive end, ski mask and hoody status. Drew is/was a Bully down low...

Bynum does have a huge arsenal of post moves, but that still didn't make him into a bully or force down low regardless. They tried to make him the number one option and he had the tools to do it, just not the execution.

Bynum was too often thrown out of position or rhythm to execute those post moves, which was made worse by the fact that he couldn't move the ball when he did need to give it up. Too often he would get double teamed and spin to the baseline and into trouble or try a horrible pass when he had absolutely nowhere to go.

He could get buckets on his own in the right situation, but not on a consistent basis. Not enough to carry a team, even with Kobe.

When I think of a player who I would describe as a post force and someone who took his on the offensive end, I think of Shaq - someone who would produce something whenever he got the ball down low. Bynum wasn't on that level, because he would sink into a bad decision a lot.

These reasons are why I wondered how he would fare in Philly without another team-carrying star to take the load off when his game wasn't in gear. He made the Lakers sluggish because of his inability to make quick decisions when double-teamed; with no Kobe on his Sixers, how was he going to handle even more double-teams?

Last edited:
Yeah, Bynum is wack the dude is probably done in a couple years..dude has no drive at all had so much potential.

7th in both 06 and 07

Haven't looked at the standings one time all season. I assumed we were out of the top 8 seeds entirely. Still mad early

Haven't looked at the standings one time all season. I assumed we were out of the top 8 seeds entirely. Still mad early

First few weeks of last year we were 8th.

Why is it so quiet about Ebanks? Is he gonna get cut, are they going to do anything with him, are they waiting for a hearing, what gives? Either play him, or cut him. But don't make him rot on the bench and cause us to ride the starters longer.

May not matter too much for him til Nash gets back, but with him being younger, he'll be able to run around the court pretty damn good and get open looks with Steve here pretty soon, if he's actually able to play. :lol:

Why is it so quiet about Ebanks? Is he gonna get cut, are they going to do anything with him, are they waiting for a hearing, what gives? Either play him, or cut him. But don't make him rot on the bench and cause us to ride the starters longer.

May not matter too much for him til Nash gets back, but with him being younger, he'll be able to run around the court pretty damn good and get open looks with Steve here pretty soon, if he's actually able to play. :lol:

Shrugs.

Same thing with Morris. I like him, would rather put my faith in someone else though.

Back
Top Bottom