Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait he gets A LOT of the blame.. When the rest of team shoots 25% from the field. 5.8% from 3. and 40% from FT.

Nah man. You got that mixed up. The real reason we lost is right in those percentages I just posted.

Turnovers or not. The blame lies in every missing in bulk. Especially when you lose a game by 2.

Kobe's point stats last 4 games.

12-28 40 pts Loss

6-11 19 pts Win

7-23 30 pts Loss

11-20 38 pts Loss

Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers Don't.

I hope he keeps shooting.

one of the worst games I seen LA play in a long time.

WTF does dwight take so long to go to work in the post????
Average dwight post up:
-establish HIGH *** post position, catch ball
-Turn and face, jab step, drive middle.
-get stripped and/or pass it to someone irrelevant like Meeks or Twan for a guaranteed miss.
BRO BACK YOUR BIG *** DOWN, 3 DRIBBLES AND YOUR IN DEEEEEEEP POSTION TO SCORE OR GET FOULED. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Totally starting to see shaqs prerogative

Dwight CANNOT i repeat CANNOT create his own shot on a consistent basis, I know im not the only one who see it.
>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

Is it just me or do people feel that Bynum has a better offense game than Dwight and can actually hit some of his free throws. (i am only talking about offense)

Bynum is clearly more skilled on offense (and free throws) however Dwight is the better fit with Nash, as well as historically healthier than Drew. And defensively, it's not even close how much better and mobile Dwight is compared to Drew.

But post game, 10-12 feet, and free throws, yes, Drew is the better offensive player.

Lakers over the Spurs 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008.

Spurs over the Lakers 2003.

Lakers 16 titles
Spurs 4 titles

Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers Don't.

Now get the **** out of our thread, and do not come back. You don't know jack **** about your own stupid team, so I know for a fact you don't have anything to contribute to our team. And you reading box scores instead of watching games doesn't count.

Trolls do not belong in season threads, go troll in the Kobe thread you post in so damn much where the mods keep you safe.

Is it just me or do people feel that Bynum has a better offense game than Dwight and can actually hit some of his free throws. (i am only talking about offense)

Bynum has more post moves but was not more effective with them than Howard's 1 post move. Bynum has better footwork but dude was not really great with any of his post moves. Bynum has the potential to be better on offense but dude is way too slow for his moves to be dangerous on a consistent basis. Dude is more of a glorified garbage points player and does not like to play defense

Bynum has more post moves but was not more effective with them than Howard's 1 post move. Bynum has better footwork but dude was not really great with any of his post moves. Bynum has the potential to be better on offense but dude is way too slow for his moves to be dangerous on a consistent basis. Dude is more of a glorified garbage points player and does not like to play defense

No to everything you said.

8th time in his career Kobe scored more than half of the team's points. Honestly...I was surprised it was only 8. I mean '05..'06...'07...lol. Then I figured the stat would change drastically if they flipped it to scored within 2-3 of half the teams points.

damn shame you're 34 and still required to give whatever you have in the tank every game smh. It's gonna be a sad day when Mr. Bryant hangs it up. Sad day indeed.
And the Lakers will most definitely completely suck *** at that point. Because in the last decade, nobody has consistently brought it every single night like Bean. Even Shaq didnt give 100% nightly. Smh, there's some dark days coming.

iviFMasvgvbJ6.gif

omg im dying hahaha

It wouldn't be Pau for Josh Smith straight up tho, soooooo.........?
In fact, none of the Pau deals car, or would be straight up, as not many dudes make 19 mil a year. We couldn't trade Pau for Lebron straight up due to money, so again, soooooo........?
So since you are self banning yourself from this thread, you seem to be missing vital information in order to make a constructive observation.
I for one don't want to trade Pau Gasol for Luke Walton either.....oh wait, that was never said in here, same as Pau for Boozer, or Pau for Amare. All the deals that have been discussed are in fact for MULTIPLE pieces.
Welcome to the Wizards thread. :D

Oh i'm sorry the addition of the ever so talented Kyle Korver really makes the deal that much better... Amare and whoooo exactly...... Boozer & Deng ain't happening for Pau so plzzzz tell me what all these extra aditions our.. Unless ya'll are on that 2K thought process and thinking that a team is going to hand us two all stars for one :smh:

Oh i'm sorry the addition of the ever so talented Kyle Korver really makes the deal that much better... Amare and whoooo exactly...... Boozer & Deng ain't happening for Pau so plzzzz tell me what all these extra aditions our.. Unless ya'll are on that 2K thought process and thinking that a team is going to hand us two all stars for one
mean.gif
exactly, there is no deal in which we get good value that is realistic

there is no trade we can make except one in which we get the shaft

8th time in his career Kobe scored more than half of the team's points. Honestly...I was surprised it was only 8. I mean '05..'06...'07...lol. Then I figured the stat would change drastically if they flipped it to scored within 2-3 of half the teams points.
damn shame you're 34 and still required to give whatever you have in the tank every game smh. It's gonna be a sad day when Mr. Bryant hangs it up. Sad day indeed.
And the Lakers will most definitely completely suck *** at that point. Because in the last decade, nobody has consistently brought it every single night like Bean. Even Shaq didnt give 100% nightly. Smh, there's some dark days coming.

Qft.

It's a damn shame that the oldest guy on the team was the only one who try the hardest last night. I mean the least that the other guys on the team can help is to make their free throw. I mean wide open freaking free throw smh.

Im not sure how much gas in the tank will Kobe have left by the time we reach playoff smh

spidey is a lakers fan? :nerd:

hayward and millsap would be nice but it wont happen

i just want an athletic 3 who can shoot the 3

spidey is a lakers fan?
nerd.gif

hayward and millsap would be nice but it wont happen
i just want an athletic 3 who can shoot the 3
i live in utah and trust me millsap, while overall underrated, is not the right player for LA

and they love heyward in utah. he is near untouchable to them

Bargnani is even worse than Pau in nearly every facet of the game and DeRozan would be difficult to trade for since he signed his extension last month.

You know that corner 3 that Pau shoots about 1-2 times a game and NEVER makes? Well, that's Bargnani's game...he has better range and is a better shooter. Spaces the floor well for a team who still have NO perimeter shooters outside of Kobe...Jamison is yet to show up, Meeks? Stop it.

And yeah, Derozan's contract situation would present a challenge, but in terms of a potential trade package, this one is 2nd to only acquiring Josh Smith imho.

Jamison is PURE bunz. We paying this man millions

Jamison signed for the Veteran minimum.

Last edited:
48 hours ago everyone was happy as could be Jamison was comin alive at the 4 spot.

What happened to ya'll? :lol:

And guys, if you claim Pau is soft, and then ask for Bargnani................. *sigh*

Do like me some DeRozan tho. But don't see it happenin. Raps would like Lowry and Pau, but that's pretty thin.

I gotta think on it. Dwight don't totally need a PF next to him, see Hedo and Lewis, Bargs would stay out his way, DeRozan infuses some youth and athletism (I spell that word for ****) Eh.... Not a Bargs fan tho. He worries me even more than Pau does. :lol:

^agreed all I want is a pf that can shoot threes! Like a Ryan Anderson or something.

I mean at this point, pau is just a waste of space on the court.

I HATE THE KOBE IS OVERRATED THREAD.
RUINS MY DAY

I WISH I COULD SHUT IT DOWN WITHOUT BEING BANNED.. :smh:

Did I really just read a Pau Gasol trade rumor for Andrea Bargnani??

That's like trading a pallet of Charmin Ultra Soft for racks of Angel Soft Tissue. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom