Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dwight has the excuse of coming from back surgery. I would not be surprised if he does not get to 100% until next season or the playoffs if they make it.

As bad as Gasol is playing the Lakers need to wait it out until Nash gets back to see how he plays with him. He trade value is at an all time low as well so yeah...

I don't see Pau getting any better with Nash. Its pretty clear he only has confidence playing in the low post area now. Its also clear that ever since the playoffs two years ago he isnt very effective in the low post. Even when Pau puts up good numbers these days his game just seems irrelevant, he needs a change of scenery or he should come of the bench and the second unit should run their offense through him and see how that goes

Idk how you guys stay patient..

We are the Los Angeles Lakers, not the Jazz, not the Clippers, not the bucks, not the pacers, but the LOS ANGELES LAKERS.
We as fans deserve better then this. Mitch did a hell of a job in getting a great roster on paper, but for some reason it's just not clicking.
I don't think nash will fix everything, but he'll fix a few things. If/when he gets back, 5-7 games in, if we aren't kicking ***, then I expect a trade/changes. This isn't acceptable to Mitch, to Jim, and definitely not Dr. Jerry Buss. And ESPECIALLY US AS FANS :smh:
I didn't think Pringles was the man for the job, and expressed it clearly, but I'll back him until he gets his point guard. Win or Lose he's our coach until his contract is up.
Dwight needs to stop getting stripped. But with the same token he needs to be fed more. Sometimes when I'm watching, and Dwight see's Kobe has the ball, he just drifts in the corner.
Kobe is playing great, but if he could not force at least 3-4 shots, the offense would flow better.
Our bench is going to be really inconsistent all season, get used to it.
And last but not least, Pau Gasol.. Where the hell did your heart go?
3 seasons now where he just is playing soft as Charmin. I'm not seeing him a Laker by the end of season, but I hope he is, dude has been one of my favorite Lakers.

7-8 :x :smh:
Just ridiculous man..

Last edited:
I see that Gasol is the newest scapegoat after Mike Brown. Waits for some extremely one-sided Pau Gasol trade to happen.

What's the record for a team making moves in a single season: Signing players in the offseason, firing coaches, making trades, etc...

I see that Gasol is the newest scapegoat after Mike Brown. Waits for some extremely one-sided Pau Gasol trade to happen.
What's the record for a team making moves in a single season: Signing players in the offseason, firing coaches, making trades, etc...

Why does it matter what record for a team to make moves for a season? From the managements perspective, you make as many moves as you can until you feel that the team can compete and win a championship.

I'm a kobe fan and by default I root for the Lakers. Its really hard to watch the rest of the team suck tho. :smh:

This ninja here.....
JOEY-CRAWFORD.gif
this sht gave me a nightmare :smh:

Crawford is out of control. Hopefully the next Commissioner can get the whole referee situation together.

The other two referees were deferring to Crawford more than the Lakers were deferring to Kobe down the stretch last night.

That was a charge. That is all.

No, that's not all. Every Laker better be at a basket somewhere shooting jumpers right now as I type this reply, except Dwight and Kobe.

Smh this is why i stay out of this thread... dudes in here talking like L.A are the Wizards in terms of this season. Yes Pau is playing soft but trading for Josh smith does nothing to help us. He isn't a better rebounder, Shooter, Would have to learn the offense, would be given more free reign to take 3's as if he's Dirk, and we would still have issues against the premier big men in the league.

Same With Amare, Same with Boozer, and any other PF who makes superstar money and isnt the face of their franchise. If pau was to get traded for a trio of players then maybe i like the deals but straight up for any of those dudes is an L for L.A

kobe needs to calm down with the damn turnovers

im not gonna give up on pau yet but dude needs to stop looking to pass :smh:

and ron will still be 2-9 when nash comes back

Last edited:
[quote name="Xtapolapacetl"]I see that Gasol is the newest scapegoat after Mike Brown. Waits for some extremely one-sided Pau Gasol trade to happen.
What's the record for a team making moves in a single season: Signing players in the offseason, firing coaches, making trades,
etc...[/quote]First off, we've BEEN on Pau, guy. Couple years now.

Second, the previous NBA champion made a boatload of moves a couple offseasons ago.

Third, you lost? Trash talk goes in the season threads.

:rofl: Look at the way Joey looks back as he's running, takes a few more high steps, then stops and looks back hopin for a T. :rofl:

Blew the call, then got his Deion on anyway. Gotta love the hustle. :lol:

The Pacers are the new Bobcats. We can't beat those guys for ****. They takin 2000 on us every year now game by game.

We deserved to lose...plain and simple.

Could we have won?...
Should we have won?...
YES.

But we played so horrible I almost didn't even want them to win. If they had, theyd probably be smiling and giggling in the locker room laughing about the fact that they played like doo doo and still won the game.

They need to learn that playing like this will not cut it.

You think OKC, Miami, or San Antonio would of let us hang around like that while we shoot 29% and commit 100 turnovers?

Yeah right...

Get it together guys. :smh:

I am TIRED of this clown Gasol. Ship him out now Mitch. Do it. :smh:

How do you go home at night knowing that you gave no effort while your teammate dropped 40 pts out of 77? It's disgusting.

The bench is a joke. 5 points? :x

Outside of Kobe & Dwight (although Dwight's FTs could have changed the outcome) We only needed one more guy to play just OK. And we would have won.

Back
Top Bottom