Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pau just let Hill go by him. Does Pau even know how to play defense?
We wouldn't have been in that position if Dwight and MWP made those 4 free throws. Matter of fact, we would probably be in better shape if the whole team shot better from the line and cut down on these ridiculous amounts of turnovers. It was a miracle that we were even this close to winning the game.

Forget Josh Smith. I'm almost at the point of trading Pau for the entire Hawks bench at this point

Last edited:
Told y'all not to get too geeked after that win in Dallas. This squad is way too inconsistent.

Can't wait for Nash to come back and for the struggles to continue, and to see who y'all will place faith in/place blame on.

Off topic but still has to do with Joey Crawford. Do you guys still remember the game where he gave Duncan a tech because he was laughing on the bench or something? :lol:

Nash will fix some of this stuff. He'll get better looks, and I doubt he'll have many 1-___ type games. He'll limit turnovers as well.

Bad game, rest a couple days and get Steve's back soon.

The sad thing is that its going to take Nash about 3-5 games to get used to being back on the floor. Not going to be that easy to just have Nash back and things will be clicking. It's going to be early February before we see what this team is all about.

Nash will fix some of this stuff. He'll get better looks, and I doubt he'll have many 1-___ type games. He'll limit turnovers as well.

Bad game, rest a couple days and get Steve's back soon.

I tend to side with you on this...

But man I can't do it anymore. It's PITIFUL.

I wonder how Steve Nash is taking this. Dude is gonna have the weight of this years team placed on his shoulders with the hopes that he can turn it around(or get it started)

Last edited:
This season already feels like it has been going on for months! Imma have no hair come playoff time!

Hell if Josh Smith isn't available.. I'd trade

Pau, Blake, Clark & Ebanks for Korver, Morrow, Harris & Pachulia (or even replace Morrow with Stevenson & Petro)

Hold onto Harris & Pachulia and go into the trade deadline with $13.7mil in expiring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom