Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most pathetic Free Throw shooting performance I've ever seen.
My high school basketball team shot better free throws than the Lakers.

How can you have a pro Basketball team and miss more than HALF your free throws... :x

We could of stole a game we deserved to lose, but of course we couldnt even capitalize on some gifts given to us at the end.

Pringles wasnt even doing any coaching, it was all Kobe all ISO all game long. :smh:

Good game ya'll...im pissed. Time to cool off, see you guys tomorrow. :smh: :rolleyes

We didn't deserve to win that game with how bad we were playing. Those 4 missed three throws by Dwight and MWP were CRUCIAL! We had so many chances to cut the lead to 1, to tie, to take the lead and we didn't capitalize on any of them until Kobe tied it with the 3. Our PnR defense is still terrible BTW. Pau simply just got blown by on the last drive by Hill, and Dwight did his best to change the shot. Hill just put it up high where Dwight couldn't get to it and made a heck of a shot.

Kobe & Metta the only one with hearts on this squad. Even though MWP wasn't putting up points on the board he was at least giving it his all with the hustle plays.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Pissed af but oh well an L is an L. Whining and venting won't change a damn thing. We deserve to lose this one (turnovers and FTs :smh: )

Time to cool off and sleep.

Last edited:
Damn this team needs to know how to control the ball and learn how to shoot free throws. My Gawd....if they only mad 1 free throw...

Back
Top Bottom