Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First home game after a road trip often is a letdown game. We saw that here. No one could buy a bucket. It happens.

Howard is still not 100%. He is still not explosive so he will be start playing better as the season goes on. The point guard situation will improve once nash
and blake get back. I think that will take care of the turnover problem as well.

Free throws is something that will be a problem all year but guys other than dwight should start hitting them more.

Gasol is DONE. He is mentally and physically weak. No hustle or heart. That will also be a problem all season long. I don't know if Nash can work his magic enough to make Gasol look good.

Getting payed 19 million and can't even hit open shots anymore. Does dude really think he can start doing work in the post? Dude had like 1 good move in the post the whole game. His defense tho. That last play is the definition of matador defense. Just disgusting.

I think i've finally given up on Pau. Dude needs to go. We thank you for your service Pau, but you gots to go my friend.

These next 3 days off might be a good thing for the Lakers. Plenty of practicing for free throws and reflect on their season so far.
This team is hovering around the .500 mark for the longest.

I like Josh Smith + Korver myself.
You like Milsap + Marvin
and Essential likes Boozer + Deng.

WTF. :lol:

Actually, I like Pau + Nash and Blake back. Pau benefits a ton from Nash.

Josh Smith is not havin a good year, I'd be afraid of what he would do to our spacing.

You like Milsap + Marvin

Josh Smith is not havin a good year, I'd be afraid of what he would do to our spacing.

You like Milsap + Marvin

You like Milsap + Marvin

You like Milsap + Marvin

Pau must have checked out because anyone that's seen him play for Spain knows the man still has it.

You like Milsap + Marvin

I don't necessarily think that Boozer & Deng is the best trade.. Just 1 of a few that are better than most

Before we start talking about trades, we have to look at the fact Nash is still hurt. He can make Pau look good. Hopefully, Nash gets back healthy and soon.

dwight's "it's still early in the season" is getting old super fast...
we are gonna look at all these stupid games we shoulda won when playoff positioning comes around May/April, watch.

I wonder how long pau will be here... I mean we all didnt expect potato head to be fired right after the utah game... and it happened.
Im just going off on the managements leash, but if pau continues his crap play, I give pau 15 more games and that's me being nice.

Everyone is pissed off about pau's game, took ya'll forever btw... but whats more annoying IMO is that this guy never takes any resposibility, EVER. If you watch all his interviews, its always some babbling BS that comes from this dudes mouth that never makes any sense. At least Ron took some ownership in letting george hill pass him. But Pau called it "a tough shot" :rofl:, that's cus of dwight you DBAG. This idiot probably thought he forced George Hill to take a lay up like that and felt like he did a good job :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom