Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outside of Kobe & Dwight (although Dwight's FTs could have changed the outcome) We only needed one more guy to play just OK. And we would have won.
True but fact is that probably isnt going to happen until Nash comes back. We need him (and Blake
mean.gif
sick.gif
) back desperately. Kobe just isnt able to be the facilitator consistently. Or he just doesnt want to.

There's no excuse for Pau, that last play was all him. His defense has been atrocious. Thats one of the main reasons why I want Smith or Milsap, at least those dudes hustle.

Pau is almost getting the same treatment Luke used to get. Just give him a pass because of his "Bball IQ" or "special skillset"....FOH, dude is trash.

If I ever see Joey Crawford in the person....

First time I actually heard Kobe blaming himself somewhat for the loss.

He actually does it pretty frequently.

But in terms of last night... He deserves very little of the blame. So he took the blame for something he shouldn't be blame for.

Last edited:

But in terms of last night... He deserves very little of the blame. So he took the blame for something he shouldn't be blame for.
10 turnovers isnt his fault? He shot the ball great but come on, he def deserved some of it.

I understand he's being forced into a tough situation but thats still pretty bad.

lol Crawford coming out like the leader in the marching band smh. dude is wild corny. and he gives himself dap after he finishes too.

Bargnani/Derozan for Pau?
Bargnani is even worse than Pau in nearly every facet of the game and DeRozan would be difficult to trade for since he signed his extension last month.

Last edited:
I just wish Nash would come back so we can finally have them all playing together. If they continue to struggle with Nash running the point then I could see them making a move to get rid of Pau.

10 turnovers isnt his fault? He shot the ball great but come on, he def deserved some of it.
I understand he's being forced into a tough situation but thats still pretty bad.

Yes the 10 turnovers are bad. But how many were easy dump offs that Pau couldn't handle. I counted 3.

I didn't say he deserves no blame. But what I said was very little.

Kobe 40 points 12/28 FG 5/11 3P 11/13 FT
Rest of the Lakers 37 points 12/48FG 1/17 3P 12/30 FT

Yes the 10 turnovers are bad. But how many were easy dump offs that Pau couldn't handle. I counted 3.

He was 5/7 then went 1/8...he played horrible in the 2nd and had a bunch of turnovers in the 3rd. They all sucked but I have to give him a lot of blame because the ball was in his hands the entire game. Which is the real reason why we lost.

Kobe needs to be playing off the ball, which will happen a lot more once Nash comes. Until then he's going to have to get everyone else involved and look for his shots later.

He was 5/7 then went 1/8...he played horrible in the 2nd and had a bunch of turnovers in the 3rd. They all sucked but I have to give him a lot of blame because the ball was in his hands the entire game. Which is the real reason why we lost.
Kobe needs to be playing off the ball, which will happen a lot more once Nash comes. Until then he's going to have to get everyone else involved and look for his shots later.

Wait he gets A LOT of the blame.. When the rest of team shoots 25% from the field. 5.8% from 3. and 40% from FT.

Nah man. You got that mixed up. The real reason we lost is right in those percentages I just posted.

Turnovers or not. The blame lies in every missing in bulk. Especially when you lose a game by 2.

Last edited:
"I like Joey Crawford".... said by no one at all.

Seriously this dude is annoying, he shouldn't be standing out like a sore thumb like he does.

But any way, typical Lakers bball after a great win previously, turnovers, terrible shot selection, ugly free-throw shooting, and the team always deferring to Kobe every possession at the end of games. Stop it please.

Last edited:

Wait he gets A LOT of the blame.. When the rest of team shoots 25% from the field. 5.8% from 3. and 40% from FT.

Nah man. You got that mixed up. The real reason we lost is right in those percentages I just posted.

Turnovers or not. The blame lies in every missing in bulk. Especially when you lose a game by 2.
I agree, but I just cant say that he deserves "very little" of the blame. 

Its not even about this one game, Im just saying going forward Kobe has to find a way to get everyone into a rhythm early. He didnt do that this game, he went into hero mode from jump and we're not going to win that way.

Smh this is why i stay out of this thread... dudes in here talking like L.A are the Wizards in terms of this season. Yes Pau is playing soft but trading for Josh smith does nothing to help us. He isn't a better rebounder, Shooter, Would have to learn the offense, would be given more free reign to take 3's as if he's Dirk, and we would still have issues against the premier big men in the league.

Same With Amare, Same with Boozer, and any other PF who makes superstar money and isnt the face of their franchise. If pau was to get traded for a trio of players then maybe i like the deals but straight up for any of those dudes is an L for L.A

Agreed %100. The big name for big name deals aren't always what's best for the team.

one of the worst games I seen LA play in a long time.

There was 0 will to win aside from Kobe.

Pacers GAVE us the game and we still lost.

Hella frustrated.

Jamison is PURE bunz. We paying this man millions and he cant even hit 2 free throws. Im pretty sure this is the Jamison we gonna get for the rest of the season, dood is beyond washed. Hes done.

WTF does dwight take so long to go to work in the post????

Average dwight post up:

-establish HIGH *** post position, catch ball
-Turn and face, jab step, drive middle.
-get stripped and/or pass it to someone irrelevant like Meeks or Twan for a guaranteed miss.

BRO BACK YOUR BIG *** DOWN, 3 DRIBBLES AND YOUR IN DEEEEEEEP POSTION TO SCORE OR GET FOULED. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Totally starting to see shaqs prerogative

Dwight CANNOT i repeat CANNOT create his own shot on a consistent basis, I know im not the only one who see it.

>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

Originally Posted by tyisny

Smh this is why i stay out of this thread... dudes in here talking like L.A are the Wizards in terms of this season. Yes Pau is playing soft but trading for Josh smith does nothing to help us. He isn't a better rebounder, Shooter, Would have to learn the offense, would be given more free reign to take 3's as if he's Dirk, and we would still have issues against the premier big men in the league.

Same With Amare, Same with Boozer, and any other PF who makes superstar money and isnt the face of their franchise. If pau was to get traded for a trio of players then maybe i like the deals but straight up for any of those dudes is an L for L.A

It wouldn't be Pau for Josh Smith straight up tho, soooooo.........?

In fact, none of the Pau deals car, or would be straight up, as not many dudes make 19 mil a year. We couldn't trade Pau for Lebron straight up due to money, so again, soooooo........?

So since you are self banning yourself from this thread, you seem to be missing vital information in order to make a constructive observation.

I for one don't want to trade Pau Gasol for Luke Walton either.....oh wait, that was never said in here, same as Pau for Boozer, or Pau for Amare. All the deals that have been discussed are in fact for MULTIPLE pieces.

Welcome to the Wizards thread. :D

the fact Lakers said they arnt going to trade Gasol means once nash comes back and Gasol still is like this, hes gone for the best trade offer.

i wouldnt even be suprised if hes gone before nash comes back since lakers announced they arnt trading Gasol

Back
Top Bottom