Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also, that balding center dude has to go.

he looks like drew gooden's relative.

also, that fake odom dude w/ number 7 jersey has got to remind himself halloween is done and time for him to fix his face.

Way too much negativity for two pre-season games... :smh:

Completely different team, different coaches, different system... I know it's not a good excuse, because it was used last year as well.
But, its true.

Let the players adjust, Nash is going to get us gelling really well come regular season time.
I wanna see a few more games before I say that players "suck."

Before these 2 pre-season games you guys were all drooling over MEEKS in the offseason. :lol: :lol:
"Do It Mitch, Sign Meeks...WE WANT MEEKS!!"

Now ya'll think he belongs in the NBDL... If he has one more bad game you guys are going to be saying "Damn Mitch is an idiot for signing Meeks."

Lakers basketball has officially returned :lol: :smh:

Way too much negativity for two pre-season games... :smh:
Completely different team, different coaches, different system... I know it's not a good excuse, because it was used last year as well.
But, its true.
Let the players adjust, Nash is going to get us gelling really well come regular season time.
I wanna see a few more games before I say that players "suck."
Before these 2 pre-season games you guys were all drooling over MEEKS in the offseason. :lol: :lol:
"Do It Mitch, Sign Meeks...WE WANT MEEKS!!"
Now ya'll think he belongs in the NBDL... If he has one more bad game you guys are going to be saying "Damn Mitch is an idiot for signing Meeks."
Lakers basketball has officially returned :lol: :smh:

only foolios cheered for meeks, u know. the guys that read yahoo and take it as grail and can't decipher.

This dude Smush :lol:

Former LA Lakers point guard Smush Parker is calling out Kobe Bryant for being a diva who treated his teammates like crap -- and it comes just hours after Kobe blamed Parker for costing him a huge trophy 7 years ago.

Parker played with Kobe during the 2005-06 season, and tells TMZ the Lakers great is only lashing out because he once dared to say Kobe was "overrated" as a teammate.

Parker's never explained what he meant by that, but now tells us ... Kobe "told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him." He also says Kobe didn't talk to most of his teammates.

Parker says he's opening up about Kobe's diss because Kobe told reporters earlier today ... he lost the '05-'06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash because he was surrounded with no-talent players that season.

Kobe said, "I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker."

Kobe piled on more, saying ... "He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

Parker, who's currently hooping overseas, says his stats prove he was far from "the worst" ... as Kobe claims ... and adds, "People lie, numbers don't."

Link:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-smush-parker/#ixzz292hqxxlw

:lol:

If I was that reporter doing that interview with him. I would have hit him with and responded to his last comment by saying "Hey Smush look where your basketball career is at now"

Last edited:
Fellow laker fans I need your help. I just got my invitation to be lakers team captain for the upcoming season and I am having trouble selecting what game to go to.

- 12/25/12 vs. New York
- 02/14/13 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 02/20/13 vs. Boston
- 03/10/13 vs. Chicago
- 04/02/13 vs. Dallas
- 04/05/13 vs. Memphis
- 04/17/13 vs. Houston

I was leaning towards Knicks or Clipps or possibly bulls if drose is back in march. Please let me know what you think and check out my picture for last season as team captain vs the celtics.

Fellow laker fans I need your help. I just got my invitation to be lakers team captain for the upcoming season and I am having trouble selecting what game to go to.
- 12/25/12 vs. New York
- 02/14/13 vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 02/20/13 vs. Boston
- 03/10/13 vs. Chicago
- 04/02/13 vs. Dallas
- 04/05/13 vs. Memphis
- 04/17/13 vs. Houston
I was leaning towards Knicks or Clipps or possibly bulls if drose is back in march. Please let me know what you think and check out my picture for last season as team captain vs the celtics.

EASY.

Shaqs retirement vs. Dallas :D

It's not feasible for the Lakers to bring back Fisher now, because league rules preclude them from signing a player traded away and then waived (in this case by Houston) for one year after the original deal. Which means March 15, 2013, is the earliest Fisher could legally re-sign with L.A.

Yet sources with knowledge of the Lakers' thinking say that the team is already trying to create a backcourt opening, having made it clear to the rest of the league that Chris Duhon and Steve Blake are available via trade to any interested party willing to absorb one of those contracts.

While it's true that no trade is imminent in either case, that's also the norm in October when outlooks are still rosy in pretty much every NBA training camp and teams generally aren't ready to move. Could the Lakers eventually find a taker for one of those vets? Blake has one season left on his contract after this one valued at $4 million, but Duhon's $3.75 million salary in 2013-14 is unguaranteed, which makes his contract a more attractive acquisition.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/50293/fish-back-to-lakers-heres-how
:smh:

Last edited:
Shaq's retirement against Dallas FOR SURE :pimp: :pimp:

We gonna try to do a Laker game summit this year??

Back
Top Bottom