Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard.

:lol: he hates Smush

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard.
:lol: he hates Smush

:lol:

The hate is STRONG & runs deep for Smush.

He at least liked and gave props to Chucky Atkins the seasons after Chucky was done playing for the Lakers.

I forgot Adam Morrison was invited to the Blazers camp and was still trying to make it in the league.

He was just being interviewed on TWC SportsNet and dude still looks like he's a stoner :lol:

Yo i really like what sacre brings......I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him getting PT during the season.

- It is going to be REALLY easy to love Steve Nash. I am geeked at almost every pass he makes. Even his simplest finds are passes that our past PGs didn't make.

- Metta looks really, really good so far. I haven't seen him attack like this since joining LA. Hopefully he can stay decisive when the full lineup is out there.

Laker players are in too good of a position to score with Nash 
laugh.gif
 They will get used to it I hope Sacre and CDR make the squad

Sacre should get the last roster spot.

CDR has no shot at making the team.

Have not been impressed with Jodie Meeks so far.

Can someone give me a Report Card of play after the game is over? :D

Working on a paper for the 5th time :smh:

It is going to take a while for this team to click. Feels good to root for Nash after hating him for so long :lol:

:\ Goudelock and Morris might get cut I wouldn't mind Barbosa now if they don't improve in these last few games.

Yup Meeks looks like a rookie out there :smh:

give it a little time for Meeks, Jamison..

I'm off Barbosa's train.. If we get him I'd be happy.. But if I had to pick 1 guy.. I'd go with Kenyon.. I'd much rather have that depth at the big man end.

Last edited:
[quote name="badboyf0life420"]Must be nice to e able to watch the lakers play.[/quote]Right? :\

I can't do it guys.. You're panicking far too quickly.....

And when I tell you, you're panicking too quickly... It's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early

Back
Top Bottom